Windsor Spitfires 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
The thing for me is this... the OHL Draft seems to have been very solid, while he has a top pick in the Import Draft coming up. Those are both very positive things for the organization. IF Walters is hired, it's going to come with the inevitable, and understandable, scrutiny because of the suspension. That could overshadow the positives and that's not what the Spitfires need right now.
Gotta let the draft play out. It's always optimistic but until they lace em up it's a wait n see.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
See, I took it differently, which is why I said that.
So if he is hired will you post "let's give him a chance and see what happens"? Or a WTF is BB thinking?
I'll bet he gets your benefit of the doubt IF hired. ( as will any1 hired regardless of past)

Reactions: windsor7

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
So if he is hired will you post "let's give him a chance and see what happens"? Or a WTF is BB thinking?
I'll bet he gets your benefit of the doubt IF hired. ( as will any1 hired regardless of past)

If he's hired, I'm much more in the "what are we thinking?" category. As I said before, his suspension dealt with head injuries and I know first-hand those aren't something to mess around with.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
If he's hired, I'm much more in the "what are we thinking?" category. As I said before, his suspension dealt with head injuries and I know first-hand those aren't something to mess around with.
We?
For me as a hockey fan.....Hopefully the org (BB n ownership) looks elsewhere.
Is that what you would prefer?

Last edited:

Bourne

Nov 24, 2022
OHLTG’s opinion is his, that’s what a forum is about. If his opinion upsets you, you have choices.
I think the original posters comment was meant to say this exact thing. Not as a dig at OHLTG but to others questioning his reaction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad