Who's blowing a 3-1 series lead?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
You'd think the Preds given how the Canucks are playing their 3rd string goalie and Pettersson is playing like crap, but I just don't think they get over that choke job from yesterday. Josi and ROR have done nothing offensively.

Reactions: Summer Rose

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I find it hard to believe anyone even wins game 5. Usually you feel sort of good about someone, here I do not. I think Tampa/Winnipeg are the 2 I feel could win game 5

DitchMarner

It's time.
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I have a feeling one team trailing 3-1 will come back and win or two will at most.

I'd say...

Put a fork in them:

WPG
NYI
LA
TOR
TB

That leaves us with NSH. They've played the best out of all these teams (with the possible exception of NYI). I say they come back and win in seven. If not, I say TB pulls off the comeback of the century.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
No one is blowing a lead. This year's first round was pretty easy to figure out with the only toss up being Dallas-Vegas.

It's the 2nd round on where it will get fun because now it turns into a bloodbath on each side.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Anything can happen but I think all are unlikely.
LA and Nashville really should be tied in the series but it’s hard to see either of them coming back given their offensive struggles.
morpheus what happened happened Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Canucks & Oilers are winning games getting 10 shots per game lol

Now, is that a statement against the Canucks and Oilers......or their opposition?

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
It should be Boston, but I'm still not sold on Vancouver yet, as a Canucks fan. Pretty sure they take the series but I'm not confident. LA could take a few more games but ultimately they'll end up losing.

It depends if Nashville is fired up or completely deflated after losing 2 at home. Now that the series is back in Vancouver, the Canucks can go back to line matching Lindholm to ROR which worked out very well in the first two games. You've gotta believe the Canucks are going to be fired up too, the team desperately wants to avoid another 10 hours of flying.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
Vancouver actually played a very structured, controlled game in both games 1 and 2. Difficult to know what to make of game 3 as they were happy to sit on a lead. Last night was pretty awful, and yet they came out with a win.

The lack of scoring is the biggest concern for game 5. I have faith in the goaltending options available, and defensively they’re playing very well.

spcastlemagic

Jul 3, 2006
Maple Leafs winning the next two sans Matthews only for Matthews to return game 7 where they are blanked in a blowout loss feels like the most Toronto thing possible, so I should probably place a bet or two tonight.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
the only thing i can say definitively is boston, toronto looked defeated already.....

well the kings are dead too they played their best game and couldnt even get a goal

JoeGarelli

Jun 24, 2013
I think TB and FLA is intriguing with players coming back/injury.. I think 2010, When Philly beat boston down 0-3, bruins lost bergeron to injury, and flyers got gagne back. it was a huge turning point.. I dont know if Serghachev and bennet are comparable. one team loses an important player and one team gains an important player, its a different series.

Florida overall seems like a better team than those bruins.. They dont seem to let much bother them. They play like a team that went to a cup finals the year before. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad