OT: Who is the last guy in this picture

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
My little brother put up a bunch of Detroit centric photos in his living room.

There is one of old JLA with a banner ad on the outside of it. Three of the guys are obvious but I’m having trouble placing the fourth guy and the time frame. Because everyone who I think it could it doesn’t look like.

Who had an A on their sweater, shoots left, and was 2011-12 to 2016-17?

Attachments

• 34FBD33E-3205-4CC9-9232-D52C87E5FB3D.jpeg
    34FBD33E-3205-4CC9-9232-D52C87E5FB3D.jpeg
    313.7 KB · Views: 27

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base

There is one of old JLA with a banner ad on the outside of it. Three of the guys are obvious but I’m having trouble placing the fourth guy and the time frame. Because everyone who I think it could it doesn’t look like.

L-R: Nike, Z, Abby, Kronwall

Reactions: Gniwder

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA

As D said above, it's Kronwall. He scrunches his face when he shoots hard or hits someone. Example:
kronwall-niklas-190216-1180.jpg

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Jul 6, 2012
We all have bad days, but man, this question was embarrassing :neener:

Dude, you have no idea. This week has been a f***ing nightmare in terms of work. Everyone is staying healthy and doing well, just a lot to do. Only reason I asked because even though it had to be Kronner, it didn't look like him.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Dude, you have no idea. This week has been a f***ing nightmare in terms of work. Everyone is staying healthy and doing well, just a lot to do. Only reason I asked because even though it had to be Kronner, it didn't look like him.

No sweat, I feel you. My workload at the small business I'm at is wild AF right now. And without further assistance soon, we are inches from going out of business. It's painful. Was just trying to ignore that reality while I needled you about a Red Wings picture :laugh: :cry: :scared:

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Jul 6, 2012
No sweat, I feel you. My workload at the small business I'm at is wild AF right now. And without further assistance soon, we are inches from going out of business. It's painful. Was just trying to ignore that reality while I needled you about a Red Wings picture :laugh: :cry: :scared:

Hahaha, sorry, my man.

Yeah, I mean, I felt dumb seeing it but my brother and I were both like "That's not Kronner, he's got a wider set face than that." The wall of pictures he's got is pretty badass though. Just cool stuff like the Packard Plant, Old Main, Comerica, a couple fun random things like a giant bowling pin that is outside of the restaurant Mi Pueblo just outside of the city.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Hahaha, sorry, my man.

Yeah, I mean, I felt dumb seeing it but my brother and I were both like "That's not Kronner, he's got a wider set face than that." The wall of pictures he's got is pretty badass though. Just cool stuff like the Packard Plant, Old Main, Comerica, a couple fun random things like a giant bowling pin that is outside of the restaurant Mi Pueblo just outside of the city.

Sounds awesome!

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com

NVM
lol

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Haha. I get that part.
I'm trying to figure out the angle here. How does that puck get so high so quickly.. while you're getting Kronwall and the puck in the same shot...
Oh, I assume it's a dump to the corner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad