Tribute What would your all time Blackhawks team look like?

Notabaguette

Mar 4, 2018
What would your all time Blackhawks team look like?
Hull Mikita Savard
Larmer Roenick Kane
Graham Toews Amonte
D. Hull Martin Hossa

Suter Chelios
Pilote Orr
Keith Wilson

Hall
Esposito

ChiTownPhilly

Not Too Soft
Feb 23, 2010
AnyWorld/I'mWelcomeTo
What would your all time Blackhawks team look like?
Hull Mikita Savard
Larmer Roenick Kane
Graham Toews Amonte
D. Hull Martin Hossa

Suter Chelios
Pilote Orr
Keith Wilson

Hall
Esposito
To the highlighted, above- oh, dear.

What say we line up spots for the upper-division Hall-of-Famers before resorting to the likes of Dennis Hull & Tony Amonte? Furthermore, claiming Orr for the BlackHawks?! That's kind of like claiming Ted Lindsay for the BlackHawks, what?!?

All right, the four lines should work out pretty quickly-

Bo. Hull- Mikita- Kane
D. Bentley- M. Bentley- Mosienko
Sharp- Toews- Hossa
P. Thompson- Savard- Larmer

Defense is a little more challenging, because (except for Keith) all our best ones are RD. Chelios, Pilote, Seibert (look him up if you have to), Wilson...

Goalie Tandem: Glenn Hall/Charlie Gardiner... because a Regular Season Titan+a Playoff God>two Regular Season Titans.

[Edit- oh, crap- I followed the OPs lead- blowing laterality by putting Larmer on the wrong side!:oops: Oh, well- fixed now...]

Last edited:

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
I stopped reading when I saw Duncan Keith on the bottom pairing of all time Blackhawks defenseman.

When people here understand he's the best defenseman this franchise has ever had, maybe then I'll read...mm

ChiTownPhilly

Not Too Soft
Feb 23, 2010
AnyWorld/I'mWelcomeTo
When people here understand [Keith]'s the best defenseman this franchise has ever had, maybe then I'll read...mm
I'd say he's absolutely, unequivocally the best Left Defenseman the franchise has ever had.

There's less space between Bobby Hull and Doug Bentley than there is between Duncan Keith and whomever it is we'd have as the second-pairing LD. [Stapleton? I guess?!]

So... one could make the case that it's more important to assign prominent minutes to Keith than it would be to assign prominent minutes to anyone else on this particular fantasy-roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad