Buffalo Bills Week 7: Bye week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Breece Hall may have torn his ACL. Awful. That kid looks legit. The Jets offense has hardly any steam without him.

Have to think the Dolphins whoop the Steelers tonight.

Last edited:

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Chiefs took that loss personally and are taking it out on poor San Fran
I feel even better about our defense after what KC did to SF’s defense today. Through 6 games, SF was the only team to allow less yards than us and were number 2 behind us in points allowed. Then tonight they allowed half the total points they allowed through the first 6 and 529 yards.

Last edited:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Boy, the Steelers look bad. Claypools trips mid route, and it results in an INT.

Tua looks sharp. I love that kids release. He gets the ball out FAST. I think he's going to be a good QB as long as he doesnt continue getting injured.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
would much rather the packers had won today. they will be desperate next week and a tough out.

Eh. Like moved from 8.5 to 10.5 after the game today. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it move more. In Buffalo after Buffalo has a bye isn’t good news. We’re far enough into the season to think the Packers just aren’t good.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
He's certainly good enough to win a game in the playoffs. Maybe 2 depending on the matchup.
I could see him doing that, I guess, but more in a complimentary role as opposed to really driving the bus.

I just don’t see him as The Guy to build around. Not that he’s bad, but he seems much closer to good than great at the moment

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
We’re very spoiled with Allen having an absolute cannon of an arm. That pass had no shot at being completed
its like watching a different sport

what do you mean he cant just beat the safety to a 15yrd comeback? of course he can, cant everyone?

also pitt is terrible offensively

Reactions: kirby11

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
its like watching a different sport

what do you mean he cant just beat the safety to a 15yrd comeback? of course he can, cant everyone?

also pitt is terrible offensively
It’s bonkers watching how much air Tua has to put under 20-25 yard seam passes that he steps into vs. Allen throwing flat footed with guys in his face

Reactions: Dirty Dog

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Tua just isn’t dangerous in todays NFL. It’s why their offense sucks
He's a more mobile Jimmy G, IMO. Great at the quick game and MOF stuff. Asking him to do much more than getting the ball to his playmakers with easy, in-rhythm throws that are 10-20 yards downfield seems to create problems more often than not.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Watching around the league today, I reiterate an earlier stance: KC concerns me, slightly, and that's it. The rest of the NFL is garbage, we're already due to get better with injury returns, and I wouldn't be surprised if Beane pulls of a move for a key depth or late-season-impact kinda guy. Can't wait for January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad