GDT: WCSF | V | "Engage!" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.16.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
I agree with the first part, I can't really speak to the 2nd, though I enjoyed Skyrim
I found the replay value of Skyrim lacking. I must have beat Oblivion 20 times and only completed Skyrim once or twice. The removal of invisibility and spell creation was a real let down in Skyrim also didn’t like the new interface preferred the item wheel method.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
1715876067022.png

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
It’s time for this team to take over this series they that have been the better team. Need a 97 beast game tonight

Agree it seems Bethesda always tries to make a game better and fails. New Vegas was the best fallout and Oblivion is better than Skyrim I stand by both remarks.
Bethesda has been a mediocre disappointment for a long time now.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
But who are the players with more points, do you see the correlation ?

Bouchard needs to drive the bus. Can he be the bus driver tonight?
Bouchard does not need to drive the bus for the team to succeed. This is a complete fallacy that you seem to be unwilling to give up. I gave you an example of a Hall of Fame player who was a central figure in multiple cup wins where he was never a "bus driver". The Oilers have players whose job is to be the lead dogs. Bouchard could be incredibly effective by simply complementing their games. In fact he has already done this multiple times in these playoffs.

In contrast, Quinn Hughes gets tons of praise for "driving the bus". He's been on the ice for 1 5 vs 5 GF in 77 minutes in this series.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
First ten minutes. Weather the first ten minutes. Start on time and be the hammer, not the nail. First goal and LFG!

They can't play with us when we are at our top end. Bring the top end and we have this game.

It's all in our control. This series would possibly be over by now with average goaltending, let's actually make that happen now.

Reactions: Biltmore

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Yeah a blow out would be great these games were we outplay them and they tie it on flukes is infuriating
Definitely. Let's have a much lower stress game that's fun to watch please.

I have no idea how this team will handle this one but it would be great if they could just put these guys away and shut their annoying fans up in 6.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
They can't play with us when we are at our top end. Bring the top end and we have this game.

It's all in our control. This series would possibly be over by now with average goaltending, let's actually make that happen now.
Agree. There's no room for letdown. I expect a hard, physical start from the home team with bodies and pucks to the net. Oil need to come out flying and take control of this game asserting their zone time, puck control game.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Agree. There's no room for letdown. I expect a hard, physical start from the home team with bodies and pucks to the net. Oil need to come out flying and take control of this game asserting their zone time, puck control game.
Yeah I'll be able to tell in 5 minutes who's going to win the game. The team that usually is ready first 5 minutes has been the team that carried over most of this series for the entire game.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Is Pickard confirmed?

Henrique?

Can we try Carrick and stretcher???

Has any other teams in past years Sat there deadline additions the entire playoffs 🤣🤣

Reactions: rickysusedsht

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
I'm totally with you. Just over 40 and if I go to hard with the kiddos I like need a bit to recover lol.
Yep after 40 it hurts to get out of bed lol

It’s time for this team to take over this series they that have been the better team. Need a 97 beast game tonight

Bethesda has been a mediocre disappointment for a long time now.
I really enjoyed Starfield to be fair. But they have taken a large dip in recent years. Still one of the best though. Too bad BioWare went to EA because they made some great games at one time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad