GDT: WCSF | IV | "Make It So" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 4.14.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
The honest question is if they realize this is the pace till the end of the playoffs.

Like Perry or not, this quote tells us what’s wrong with this team, it’s about laying it on the line and going beyond your comfort zone to win.

You'd think they would realize after the beating from Colorado and Vegas previously.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I agree. I wish Tocchet would have got his wish and it would be called a cross check because no ref is tossing a player out for a love tap like that. It would have made it a minor.

I'm all in favor of the refs actually calling the game. That's what was not happening before.
We got f***ed last game for sure. Should have known with the Nucks personal referee doing the game. 11-0-1 record now when he’s reffing his employers team.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
He's not nervous. Canucks are game planning to slow him down whether zone entries or overplaying him to force other Oilers to beat them.
Did you read my post? 7mins in McD is at speed and clearly blowing by the D for what would be a clear path in on net. he instead stops up and looks for trailers and we don't even get a shot. Thats typical of the period but Hyman did it, Booch did, we're constantly looking for the pass across instead of just firing from quality scoring areas or just taking it right to the net. Overplaying the puck. We're getting open looks and NOT shooting.

need to build on the lead here. we know how lucky the nucks are.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Not to make too much light of it, but he does apparently have a drinking problem, so perhaps that is in play.
I wasn’t aware of that. A drinking problem shouldn’t make you hate one team more than all others though. When you’re supposed to be relatively impartial.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Did you read my post? 7mins in McD is at speed and clearly blowing by the D for what would be a clear path in on net. he instead stops up and looks for trailers and we don't even get a shot. Thats typical of the period but Hyman did it, Booch did, we're constantly looking for the pass across instead of just firing from quality scoring areas or just taking it right to the net. Overplaying the puck. We're getting open looks and NOT shooting.

need to build on the lead here. we know how lucky the nucks are.
I'd venture he doesn't feel he has the speed he used to in order to blow by the D. I don't know why exactly

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
The honest question is if they realize this is the pace till the end of the playoffs.

Like Perry or not, this quote tells us what’s wrong with this team, it’s about laying it on the line and going beyond your comfort zone to win.

Pretty much.

Players like McLeod and RNH could lay some really good hits, they just choose not too.

They both read the play very well but just do fly by's with sticks.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
God......the days of Hemsky and Co....25 passes looking for the perfect shot to just cough up the puck....

I remember thinking how incredible it was how many times he'd go around the o-zone with control of the puck...only for me to find out how many shots we got when he did that -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad