GDT: WCSF | IV | "Make It So" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 4.14.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Also, I can't stand Cuthbert and Simpson. After watching games last night Singh is superior to Cuthbert. I know thats an unpopular opinion, especially here but Cuthburt sucks.
Singh is the best during regular play but he doesn't know what to do when it's time to raise his reaction up, like for a goal. He should rehearse some stuff. I liked Bob Cole's goal calls a ton. Just a quick "He scores!" followed with an assertive breakdown of the play. Singh sometimes goes for those soccer style things that doesn't fly. But I really like his call for the most part

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Skinner was beyond brutal. He must not have played any baseball growing up because his glove hand is very slow to react and it sucks. His lateral movement side to side is terrible. That one that Zadorov scored over his shoulder was a series killer so far. They cant go in. Skinner has let in @ 5 very weak goals this playoffs. He cant make that big stop when we need it, never
Yep. 20 games is enough of a sample of that. I would prefer not to see more. Mind you I've been around long enough to see all the Oilers great goalies so easier to spot a fraud when you're seeing it.

I mean it’s likely that he will have his glove on the boards during play, a puck that would likely go out hits his glove but the refs don’t notice it, and then leads to a break away.
Watch Skinner looking like a sleepy goof viewing a 4hr movie on the bench. They probably have to tell him to leave bench after every period or he'd just park there. Such a long walk to the dressingroom everytime. lol in the Old Chicago Arena "I can't climb stairs without vomiting" Skinnerd, wouldn't even be able to navigate the stairs to play the game. Too bad...hehe

Reactions: Oilers in NS

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
6-2 Oilers tonight. Pickard gets an assist, a star, and Perry scores a goal. There, I said it. This is the Game day tune because I'm in a good mood. This goes out to German Drai and anybody appreciating the finer things in life. "The Zoo" is what it is going to feel like for the Nucks tonight. Getting caught in the tiger enclosure and ripped apart.

enjoy!

Try not to watch this several times. Betcha can't watch just once...;)

This would be a good goal song for Oilers tonight. Watch or hear it 6X. I will. So will the neighbors!

Last edited:

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
Always liked Perlini when he was here, seemed like an interesting dude. This came across my Youtube, looks like he's trying his hand at being a Youtuber. Seems to have a vastly different personality than what you would assume from a hockey type.

Edit: The screencap is just to garner attention, he doesn't actually think Mcdavid is a jerk lol.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
There were about 7 chances in the last 5 minutes in the Bruins Panthers game that would have been goals against Skinner, including 2 breakaway chances, 2 clear shots from the slot, and several rebounds- but they all looked like routine, boring saves with Swayman and Bobrovsky. Funny how that works, not every chance has to go in.
Anyone defending skinner at this point is trolling or delusional the numbers are what they .

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Let's hope it's not a kind of 10-2 shots on goal, 20-8 hits with the score of 0-1 game. That would steal the energy lmao

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Well I just ate the last of the spicy chili I made over the weekend. Hopefully that means that the only diarrhea tonight should be coming out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: Sanchez

benum

Aug 3, 2005
Edmonton
I like Pickard starting, he has a lower ceiling than Skinner but a higher floor. They just really need the floor right now. I’d probably put Gagne and Carrick in for Perry and Brown too. Interested to see if it’s going to be 11-7 formation

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Also, I can't stand Cuthbert and Simpson. After watching games last night Singh is superior to Cuthbert. I know thats an unpopular opinion, especially here but Cuthburt sucks.
that's the NHL in Canada, they don't want the fans to enjoy themselves too much and while watching you need to get educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad