GDT: WCSF GM 4 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Tue, May 14 | 6:30PM PST | SPAC | Thunderdome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Yeah, just going to turn it off.

Tocchet just so stubborn. You need offense so load up the lines.

Karlsson's lack of speed is a major issue at this level.
I called Karlsson being slow and yet a few comments by commentators who don't f***ing watch this team saying "he looks calm in his first playoff game" has brainwashed everyone into thinking this was a good roster decision. Again, PDF wasn't doing shit so Karlsson was worth a shot but it was clear to me that it wasn't working from the first game.

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Just can't handle the puck cleanly up and down the lineup for much of the night. Super frustrating game to watch.

The team relies on aggressively forechecking which expends a lot of energy. When that's gone the entire system goes. Not sure if that's a sustainable way to play in the postseason with so few rest days, but doubt there's any time to adapt that and don't think Tocchet is interested in doing so anyways.

Reactions: mossey3535

Tonystretcher

Oct 25, 2017
Our PK dmen are absolutely useless. Every cross crease pass get through. It might as well be a 5 on 0 against Silovs

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
I called Karlsson being slow and yet a few comments by commentators who don't f***ing watch this team saying "he looks calm in his first playoff game" has brainwashed everyone into thinking this was a good roster decision. Again, PDF wasn't doing shit so Karlsson was worth a shot but it was clear to me that it wasn't working from the first game.
The fact Pod hasn’t been put in is pretty frustrating

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Also Silovs with some amazing tracks, especially the Drai shot to his blocker side that he got his skate on. Then what I think he is best at which is just desperation saves with the stretched out toe save. Amazing, at least I've been able to watch him this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad