GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Edm should have swept this series. Nucks are so damn lucky. Every goal is seemingly fluky and lucky. But edm prevails and dominates again. This time, with pikard in net they get it done. Ride him moving forward.
I'm not sure the Canucks are lucky, they're more "opportunistic". Edmonton needs to drive the net more.

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Edm should have swept this series. Nucks are so damn lucky. Every goal is seemingly fluky and lucky. But edm prevails and dominates again. This time, with pikard in net they get it done. Ride him moving forward.
Hey you were quiet there for a couple games! Welcome back!

Reactions: BERTUZZZZi

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
Unless Pickard gets injured somehow, I think we've seen the last of Stuart Skinner manning the net in the NHL ever again.

Even then I'd think Edmonton would go with their third stringer.

Everyone in is God damn mind understand very well he is now 4th in the depth chart

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
The aim for tonight wasn’t to win the game.

The aim is to compete, to minimize the damage on the PK ( the refs will call a ridiculous amount of penalties against the Canucks) and to hammer Drai every chance they get.

Losing the game just means it's a best of 3, great place to be for the underdog.

Winning would have been gravy.
What

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
The aim for tonight is not to win the game.

The aim is to compete, to minimize the damage on the PK ( the refs will call a ridiculous amount of penalties against the Canucks) and to hammer Drai every chance they get.

Losing the game just means it's a best of 3, great place to be for the underdog.

Winning would just be gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad