GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
All the realists knew this was gonna be a close tough hard fought series.
And that's probably who the discussions you all should have allocated your energy to debate with on both sides. I've read through this mess too, you either choose to acknowledge the stupid or U don't, either way it's a you problem ahah.

This is why I said at the beginning, the things said on both sides, you can't come back from. The internet is undefeated, it remembers everything. I ain't gonna be one to act a fool and then pretend it didn't happen. Also y'all gotta lighten up, point and laugh at the silly animals 😂

Reactions: Frank Drebin

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
I knew playing Pickard was a good move. Pretty hard to do worse than Skinner unless the coach and everyone thinks Pickard will let in 5 per game. Skinner already lets in 4.

Give the guy a chance. If he sucks ok go back to Skinner. If he plays hot (like Silovs), ride him out as a hot playoff goalie sub.
You know Canucks havent rrally tested him yet and if Pickard was to play Dallas or Colorado, he would get lit up like a christmas tree

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
And that's probably who the discussions you all should have allocated your energy to debate with on both sides. I've read through this mess too, you either choose to acknowledge the stupid or U don't, either way it's a you problem ahah.

This is why I said at the beginning, the things said on both sides, you can't come back from. The internet is undefeated, it remembers everything. I ain't gonna be one to act a fool and then pretend it didn't happen. Also y'all gotta lighten up, point and laugh at the silly animals 😂
Lots of room on the ignore list. I feel I haven't missed much from the jokers on there

• Haha
Reactions: 22Brad Park

rea

Feb 8, 2011
I think we need to forget about structure and just play run and gun for one period
I think on one pp we should line up Myers zadorov in front of the net with Hughes top of the blue and Garland n miller on the hash marks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad