Injury Report: Vol. 2 (Updates in 1st Post) | Daley LBI, Will Be Evaluated in Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Is it just me or is Bones always sick?

If he doesn't play tonight it will be the first game he's missed this season. He may have had some extra maintenance days, but I don't keep track of that so couldn't say for sure.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Wondering if DP finally gets called up. I remember a couple years ago the Pens missed 5 out of 6 of the starting defense and the team seemed to play better then normal.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I think we should put a rush on that vet #7 d-man we're looking for.

Better now so he can get into some games and adjust to the system before the D gets healthy and he goes into the press box.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
See you in a couple of weeks, Daley.

But he did seem to get sick a fair bit last season.

He missed 17 games due to a hand injury, but there's nothing else listed on the spread sheet. There is a 2 game discrepancy, so maybe I just didn't record it if it was a one day he-could-of-played-but-we-decided-to-let-him-rest sort of thing. :dunno:

He was sick during the SCF, or more specifically he was battling an elbow infection, but he played through it.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I think we should put a rush on that vet #7 d-man we're looking for.

Better now so he can get into some games and adjust to the system before the D gets healthy and he goes into the press box.

i don't think we need a veteran #7 d-man, we need a stud top 4 d-man, someone with the speed and good first pass, we have three-four #7 d-man

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
If he doesn't play tonight it will be the first game he's missed this season. He may have had some extra maintenance days, but I don't keep track of that so couldn't say for sure.
He was sick a lot last season and missed probably half of training camp/preseason with some virus. Then he was quarantined through the last round of the playoffs with some kind of fever.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
i don't think we need a veteran #7 d-man, we need a stud top 4 d-man, someone with the speed and good first pass, we have three-four #7 d-man

Everybody needs that. I doubt we make a deal for a top 4 guy.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
He missed 17 games due to a hand injury, but there's nothing else listed on the spread sheet. There is a 2 game discrepancy, so maybe I just didn't record it if it was a one day he-could-of-played-but-we-decided-to-let-him-rest sort of thing. :dunno:

He was sick during the SCF, or more specifically he was battling an elbow infection, but he played through it.

I remember two or three times he didn't or almost didn't play because he was sick in the RS.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I remember two or three times he didn't or almost didn't play because he was sick in the RS.

He missed 17 games for sure, which would have put him at 65 RS games played. His official stats say he played 63 games, so there's that 2 game discrepancy I mentioned. For whatever reason I don't have a record for those 2 games. IDK why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad