Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVIII - The Cancun Capitals Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Watkins began streaming in 2019.[8] He became prominent in 2021 after his fanbase began posting clips on TikTok of his often-violent behavior during live streams towards games, players, and his camera, which gained popularity and became memes. His outbursts have resulted in bans from the streaming platform Twitch and the video game Valorant.[9]

Sep 19, 2008
In August 2022, he attempted to cheat in a "United States and Global Economics" course he was taking at the Ohio Digital Learning School by asking his viewers for the answers to his quiz. His viewers instead took the opportunity to prank him and purposely give him the wrong answers, resulting in him getting 0/10 on the test.[19]

lol

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I see Mr. Price has a new IG obsession. :rolleyes:

Some Dolphins schedule rumors.........Week 1 at home vs. Jax & week 18 home vs. NE. Plus a rumor that the Jills will be on the road in week 1 which makes the week 2 debacle easier to swallow. Still waiting to see how many possible snow/arctic temp road games they will force on us.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
In August 2022, he attempted to cheat in a "United States and Global Economics" course he was taking at the Ohio Digital Learning School by asking his viewers for the answers to his quiz. His viewers instead took the opportunity to prank him and purposely give him the wrong answers, resulting in him getting 0/10 on the test.[19]

lol

Another one of the many paragons of virtue you simp. :help:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Are you telling me he had the balls to wear a shirt with the old logo on it? :help:

Meanwhile, just browsed that "other board" saw that post about Nevada & realized THATS why you asked me if I was watching the CBS Evening News last night. :laugh: I think Nevada is going to be a BIG problem & I fear Maryland is going to change colors in the upper chamber. :cry:

Edit: Ok he has the shirt on there. UGH.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@John Price Ok I am somewhat less triggered today.......schedule leaks have the Fins in Buffalo in Week 9 so weather should not be that big an issue. Also they are supposedly playing at Lambeau on Thanksgiving night so while it may be cold, its usually not brutally so yet. :)

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I think operation popeye is occurring in Columbus today. It won’t stop f***ing raining lol

Sep 19, 2008
I think operation popeye is occurring in Columbus today. It won’t stop f***ing raining lol
1715795685470.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad