The Other Connor Podcast

The Hockey Podcast Network

Mar 8, 2021
www.thehockeypodcastnetwork.com
The Other Connor Podcast
uploads_2F1609479488072-t256ctan6tp-996ac99ae5c5a82a0542b854937a404d_2FBBall%2Blogos.png

Welcome to The Other Connor Podcast!Hosted by the uh OTHER Connor, TSN 1260's own Connor Halley! We talk Oilers hockey, Sports, and feature the most related figures in Oil Country! New Episodes Tuesdays & Friday wherever you get your podcasts from!
Proudly presented by The Hockey Podcast Network

Mar 8, 2021

Reid Wilkins - Host of Inside Sports on 630 Ched

Reid Wilkins of 630 Ched in Edmonton joined me to discuss the fallout from Ken Holland's press conference, the Oilers play at the midpoint, and his career at Blockbuster before he got into the media!

Michaela Schreiter - Co-Host of "That's What she said" on TSN 1200 Ottawa

As the Oilers look to complete the sweep of the Sens, Michaela joined be to discuss the team and look into how far away are they from turning this team around

Presented by Draft Kings - Use promo code THPN for exclusive offers

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Allan Mitchell - The Lowdown w/ Lowetide & The Athletic

Allan Mitchell, AKA Lowetide joined me following the Oilers/Flames game to discuss round 5 of the BoA, recap the loss to Vancouver on Saturday, and share some optimism for the team going forward

Jonathan Davis - SiriusXM NHL Host

Jonathan dropped in from Southern California to share some thoughts on the Oilers and the rest of the North Division

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Jason Strudwick - Former NHL'er/Jason Gregor Show Co-Host

Struds hopped on the Pod immediately following the Oilers 2-1 win over the Jets to recap the game, and look ahead to the rematch on Saturday

Hernan Salas - TSN 1260 Post Game Coverage

The man known as "Latino Heat" in some circles, joined me to discuss the Oilers as they passed the midpoint of the season, their goaltending, and what should they do with Tyson Barrie

Guy Flaming - The Pipeline Show

Guy joined me to discuss some of the players in the Oilers prospect pipeline, told us who we will need to be patient with, and the legend of his 72 yard punt in High School

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Matthew Iwanyk - TSN 1260 Host

Matt joined me to discuss the Oilers play as of late, the current 5 game road trip, and the postponement of Monday Night's game

Geoffrey Ulrich - Draft Kings Nation

Geoffery joined me for his weekly hit, to give you the help you need when it comes to daily fantasy sports!

Rick Stephens - Rocket Sports Media - AllHabs.net - Canadiens Connection Podcast

Rick joined me to discuss the Montreal Canadiens ahead of their three-game series against the Oilers, IF they ever play.

Presented by Draftkings.com, use promo code "THPN"

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Dean Millard - Podcast Alley Host

My good friend Deano joined me to discuss the Oilers play as of late, missing out on the last three games against the Canadiens and how it will affect them, and what they should do at the trade deadline

Greg Wyshynski - ESPN Senior NHL Writer

Greg joined me to discuss the North Division from afar, the NHL returning to ESPN, and his experience with Tim Peel & Tequila

Josh Clipperton - Canadian Press Maple Leafs Reporter

Josh joined me to discuss the Toronto Maple Leafs and what Oilers fans can expect when the teams meet on Saturday Night

Sponsored by Draftkings.com - Use promo code at signup for exclusive offers

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Tyler Yaremchuk - TSN 1260 & Oilers Nation

Tyler joined me to recap the Oilers two game set with the Maple Leafs, and to look ahead to their match-up with the Canadiens on Tuesday evening

Chris Dingman - Former NHL'er

Chris joined me to discuss being drafted by the Flames after growing up an Oilers fan, fighting Georges Laraque, and winning a couple cups!

Jake Kreutzer - Vertically Inclined

Jake of Vertically Inclined joined me to discuss the local climbing company, and was generous enough to offer up a giveaway!

Sponsored by Draftkings.com - Use promo code THPN at signup for exclusive offers

The Other Connor Podcast

Last edited by a moderator:

Mar 8, 2021

Tom Gazzola - TSN Edmonton & NHL Network Correspondent

Tom joined me to discuss the Oilers after their tough loss to the Montreal Canadiens, Saturday's game being postponed, and Friday Night's Battle of Alberta

Ryan Leslie - Sportsnet & Hockey Night in Canada Host

Ryan was kind enough to join me and discuss the Flames as they prepare for their match up with the Oilers on Friday Night!

Corey Hirsch - Former NHL'er & Canucks Analyst

I was joined by Corey on the podcast as he fills us in on what is going on with the Vancouver Canucks

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Allan Mitchell - TSN 1260 & The Athletic

Allan joined me to recap the Oilers loss to the Canadiens, and look ahead to their match-up with the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday & Thursday

Geoffery Ulrich - Draft Kings Nation

Geoffery stopped by for his weekly chat with me to give you some advice for the upcoming week in Daily Fantasy Sports! Don't forget to use promo code "THPN" when you sign up today!

Ross Levitan - TSN 1050 & Locked on Sens

Ross joined me to take a look at the Senators as they are set to to host the Oilers on Wednesday & Thursday

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Hernan Salas - TSN 1260 & Locked on Oilers

Hernan joined me immediately following the Oilers win/loss in Ottawa on Thursday night to recap the last two games, and look ahead to Saturday's game with the Flames

Brennan Klak - Fantrax Contributor

Brennan joined me to look at the NHL Trade Deadline, and who might look good & not so good in Oilers colours

Danny Austin - Post Media Flames Reporter

Danny hopped on to discuss the Flames as they prepare for their match-up with the Oilers on Saturday Night

Darren McGeown - Arcadia Brewing Co. Owner

As we continue to profile local companies, Darren joined me to discuss how Arcadia came to be, and how the pandemic has changed the business. Plus, a giveaway!

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Jason Strudwick - Former NHL'er & TSN 1260 Host

Struddy dropped by once again to discuss the Oilers at the trade deadline, what it's like to go through as a player, and what fans can expect from Dmitry Kulikov

Zach laing - OilersNation News Director

Zach hopped on the show to share his thoughts about the Oilers at the deadline and what we can expect from this team going forward

Geoffrey Ulrich - Draft Kings Nation

With the trade deadline come and gone, Geoff joined me to give you some advice on who to dress and who to bench in NHL daily Fantasy Sports

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Derek Van Diest - Post Media Oilers Reporter

Derek joined me to discuss the Oilers at the trade deadline, having another game postponed, and their match up against the Jets on Saturday

Jim Toth - Jets Analyst

Long time Winnipeg media member Jim Toth joined me to preview this Saturday's game as the Oilers take on the Jets, and the possibility of the two teams meeting in the playoffs

David Quadrelli - Canucks Army

David joined me to update us on the situation with the Canucks, and what lead to Friday Night's game being postponed

Sponsored by Draft Kings - Use promo code THPN at sign-up for exclusive offers.

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Matthew Iwanyk - TSN 1260

Matt joined me live from the Ice District to discuss Ryan McLeod's call up, recap the Oilers/Canadiens game, and look ahead to the match up on Wednesday.

Joe Whalen - Canadiens Connection Co-Host

Joe joined me following the Oilers/Canadiens game to recap the thrilling match up from a Habs perspective and look ahead to the rematch on Wednesday

Geoff joined me for his weekly hit as we discussed which Oilers might be a good fit for your Draft Kings Lineup, as well as played around the league you should target and avoid!

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Craig Button - Former NHL GM & TSN Analyst[/B]

Criag joined me to recap the Oilers/Canadiens game on Wednesday, discuss some of the Oilers top prospects, and look around the NHL's North Division

Hernan Salas - TSN 1260

The man known as 'Latino Heat' joined me to discuss Connor McDavid's elbows, the Oilers additions, and the remainder of the regular season

Ryan Holt - Bakersfield Condors PxP

Ryan gave us a scouting report on recently recalled Ryan McLeod & gave us an update from the farm!

Presented by Draft Kings - Use promo code THPN

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Tyler Yaremchuk - TSN 1260 & Oilers Nation

Tyler joined me immediately following the Oilers loss to the Flames on Thursday Night to recap the loss, look back at the wins in Winnipeg, and discuss the bright future with the Oilers prospects!

Ryan Pike - Flames Nation

Ryan also joined me Thursday evening to recap the Flames 3-1, and look ahead to the rematch on Saturday Night

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Allan Mitchell aka Lowetide - TSN 1260 & The Athletic

LT joined me immediately following the Oilers 4-2 win over the Canucks to recap the game and preview the next three matchups

Kevin Woodley - In-Goal Magazine & NHL.com

Goalie Guru Kevin Woodley joined me on the show to discuss the Oilers goaltending situation, and give us a scouting report on Oilers 2018 third-round draft pick Ilya Konovalov

Geoff Ulrich - Draft Kings Nation

Geoff stopped by for his weekly hit to answer some daily fantasy sports questions, and hopefully, help you win some money on DraftKings!

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Joaquin Gage - Former Oiler & 2 Guys and a Goalie Podcast

After the subpar performance by Mikko Koskinen, former NHL Goalie Joaquin Gage joined me to discuss if the team should be concerned, how the team looks at him now, and recapped the 6-3 loss to the Canucks

Tom Gazzola - TSN 1260 Pre & Post Game Host

Tommy G hopped on the Podcast to discuss the Oilers play as of late, the playoff uniforms, and the Goaltending situation

Hernan Salas - Locked On Oilers & TSN 1260

Hernan joined me to share his thoughts on the Oilers as of late, the team heading into the playoffs, and the greatness of Connor McDavid & Leon Draisaitl

Presented by Draftkings.com Use promo code THPN for signup BONUS & weekly DEALS

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Jason Strudwick - TSN 1260 & Former NHL'er

The Former NHL'er & Host on TSN 1260 joined me to recap the Oilers 4-3 OT win over the Montreal Canadiens, and look ahead as they prepare to enter the NHL Playoffs

Rob Soria - Author "Connor McDavid: Hockey's Next Great One"

On the heels of Connor McDavid scoring his 100th point, Rob joined be to discuss the progression of the Oilers Captain & living up to the pressure of being drafted 1st Overall

Geoffery joined us as he does every Tuesday to preview the week in DFS & give you some free advice on who you should be adding to your squad!

Presented by Draftkings.com Use promo code THPN for signup BONUS & weekly DEALS

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Derek Van Diest - Post Media Oilers Reporter

Derek joined me on the Show once again to discuss the Oilers and look ahead to their first round series with the Winnipeg Jets

Matthew Iwanyk - TSN 1260

Matt joined me once again to discuss the Oilers series with the Jets, who needs to elevate their game, and all things Tyson Barrie!

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Tom Gazzola & Hernan Salas - TSN 1260 Post Game Show

The boys from the Don Wheaton on Whyte Post Game Show joined me on the Podcast to discuss the Edmonton Oilers as they set their sights on the Winnipeg Jets in Round 1 of the NHL Playoffs

Jim Toth - Winnipeg Jets Analyst

Longtime face in the Winnipeg Sports scene, Jim Toth joined me to discuss the Jets as they prepare for the Oilers in round 1

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

To get everyone ready for Game 1 between the Oilers & Jets, I was joined by Cam Moon from the Oilers Radio Network to discuss his career in Broadcasting, and also to get his thoughts on the series from what he has seen from both teams this season!

Presented by Draftkings.com use promo code THPN for signup bonuses and weekly deals!

@hockeypodnet

thehockeypodcastnetwork.com

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Tyler Yaremchuk - TSN 1260 & OilersNation

Tyler joined me to discuss the Oilers, their loss on Wednesday, and to share some reasons to be optimistic about the game on Friday

Scott Billeck - Winnipeg Sun Jets Beat Reporter

Scott joined me on the show to discuss the Oilers/Jets series, and share his thoughts on what went well for the Jets Wednesday Night

Presented by Draftkings.com use promo code THPN for signup bonuses and weekly deals!

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Dean Millard - Podcast Alley

Long time media member in the City of Champions, Dean Millard joined me immediately following Game 4 of the Oilers/Jets series to recap the sweep!

Geoff Ulrich - Draft Kings Nation

Geoff joined me to discuss the NHL Playoffs, and who you should be targeting if you're looking to cash in on Draft Kings!

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Off-Season round table w/ Allan Mitchell & Matthew Iwanyk of TSN 1260

Allan Mitchell AKA Lowetide & Matthew Iwanyk of TSN 1260 joined me for a special round table to discuss the Ethan Bear situation, the Oilers loss to the Jets, and an important off season for the team.

Sponsored by Draft Kings - Use promo code THPN for exclusive offers

The Other Connor Podcast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad