OT - NO POLITICS Summer is ovah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Is anyone else getting a ton of spam phone calls this week?

Every day I've been getting both robocalls and telemarketers calling about supplemental Medicare Part C. I'm in my thirties, I don't have Medicare. I have no idea where they get their info because they do ask for me by name too. I don't know. I'm just going to start ignoring all calls from numbers I don't recognize.
Yup! Lots of number blocking going on this last week

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Brooks found guilty of all 76 counts for driving through the Christmas parade last year in Wisconsin. 6 of the counts include hit and run causing murder

Reactions: Ladyfan

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Brooks found guilty of all 76 counts for driving through the Christmas parade last year in Wisconsin. 6 of the counts include hit and run causing murder
Good. I'm anti-death penalty on principle but this guy is such a piece of shit that I hope they lock him in solitary for life.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Good. I'm anti-death penalty on principle but this guy is such a piece of shit that I hope they lock him in solitary for life.
Wasn't a death penalty case b/c Wisconsin doesn't have it and the Feds didn't take it over. I am sure he'll be on suicide watch in a protected unit.

They have a conference Monday to schedule sentencing and work out logistics surrounding impact statements.

My guess is because of his actions in court, specifically towards the judge and some witnesses, he will be present via zoom and not actually in the room.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Home sick watching the Bruins on this day game vs WSH from 2000 I believe. You got Raycroft in net, Sweeney on defense, wood sticks, helmets with no visors and then BOOOM! Joe Sacco roofing a goal on Raycroft. Dale's doing PBP and GordKrejci, Z,
I was watching a 2008 game the other day. Manny Fernandez was in net
So....anyone else looking forward to getting out the Christmas decoration Nov 1? :laugh:
NOPE

Reactions: ON3M4N

WestCoastBruinsFan

Oct 30, 2008
Victoria, BC
Well, my daughter just received the email saying she is the top candidate for the job at Columbia University. It says she will hear from HR with thee next steps in the process. Now she needs to secure an apartment in New York area for January. Any advice would be appreciated. The job is in Manhattan, so from there out I guess. I am nervous and she is excited. Go figure.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Well, my daughter just received the email saying she is the top candidate for the job at Columbia University. It says she will hear from HR with thee next steps in the process. Now she needs to secure an apartment in New York area for January. Any advice would be appreciated. The job is in Manhattan, so from there out I guess. I am nervous and she is excited. Go figure.
You might try asking on the Rangers board. They have a pinned thread like our Visiting Boston thread.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
So....anyone else looking forward to getting out the Christmas decoration Nov 1? :laugh:
I will be putting a few table decorations up but that is only because I want to enjoy a touch of xmas before I leave to see my family.

Just putting up some glitter reindeer and a few gnomes like I did last year. This was my creation last year.

full

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
Thank the Maker I have a phone that's not a very popular model or I would be knee-deep in new phone cases. Just dug out the plain black case mine came with and ordered the block B sticker to jazz it up....

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Give me the snow! Girlfriend just got new skis, boots, poles, and I just snagged new poles myself. Gotta find me some cheap old skis and I’m good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad