Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
None of those players mentioned besides Zacha were underachievers with their previous teams. Coyle was fine in Minnesota, he's simply playing with better linemates now. Lindholm was highly regarded in Anaheim, and Ullmark was fine in Buffalo when he wasn't hurt which admittedly wasn't often.

PLD is an entirely different beast. Quit on 2, now seemingly 3 teams. 4th time the charm? Or perhaps he is a guy who got paid and now doesn't give a f***.
I wouldn't want him on the Avs... but I also wouldn't want him to be bought out and go to Boston on a prove it deal either.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I hope for his own sake that Nick Jensen just burns the tape of that last Caps game from his mind forever. I don't know if I've seen a worse outing from a top four guy (at least I think he's still top four for WSH) in the postseason. That giveaway for the first goal and his "coverage" on the Panarin power play blast was...ooooooooff.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Go Stars! If they win tonight the rest of that series should be a bloodbath

Also go Bolts! Panthers need to play as many games as possible before reaching the cup finals
Wyatt Johnston is going to officially take over that series tonight after a dominant game 3. Vegas had no answer for Robertson-Hintz-Johnston

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I hope for his own sake that Nick Jensen just burns the tape of that last Caps game from his mind forever. I don't know if I've seen a worse outing from a top four guy (at least I think he's still top four for WSH) in the postseason. That giveaway for the first goal and his "coverage" on the Panarin power play blast was...ooooooooff.
Don't think he was anywhere near ready to play but was forced into action after Rempe took out van Riemsdyk in Game 3.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Go Stars! If they win tonight the rest of that series should be a bloodbath

Also go Bolts! Panthers need to play as many games as possible before reaching the cup finals

If Stars win tonight the series is wide open again based on money puck.

So please Dallas. Win.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430-031605.png
    Screenshot_20240430-031605.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Balthazar

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00