Should Lindros really be ranked higher than St. Louis?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

MadLuke

Jan 18, 2011
Lindros couldn’t adapt to survive his own era, I see no reason why he’d adapt to survive this one.
Maybe he would not have to do so, the Stevens, Kasparatis hit are not legal anymore.

Having your head down in a league you cannot make first contact with it anymore is inherently less dangerous.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Maybe he would not have to do so, the Stevens, Kasparatis hit are not legal anymore.

Having your head down in a league you cannot make first contact with it anymore is inherently less dangerous.
I mean - he'd also have to adapt too. He was pretty dirty, and a lot of the bullying shit he did would just end up with him in the box.

MadLuke

Jan 18, 2011
I mean - he'd also have to adapt too. He was pretty dirty, and a lot of the bullying shit he did would just end up with him in the box.
Yes, but that would be quite natural, like Scott Stevens would easily not do the same type of check, no one do now for a reason. His success was not much due to his dirty play. He was big and strong enough to bully people "legally'

It is easier to imagine someone not doing something they were able too, than the other way around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad