GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM4] Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights - 8:30PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

qDiB7xH.png

OtMfhX7.png

xuCrxNx.png

Vegas leads 2-0

HXUatsC.png

MPzTT38.png

ctH5Ev1.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

uXi1lgX.png

ilFZ3nl.png

Barbashev - Eichel - Marchessault
Howden - Stephenson - Stone
Hertl - Karlsson - Mantha
Carrier - Roy - Kolesar

Hanafin - Pietrangelo
McNabb - Theodore
Martinez - Whitecloud

Thompson

O9f9cga.png

The PLAIOFFS GDT Theme Song

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
This is just a hunch based off nothing but I really think we’re getting an Old Man Jamie game for the ages tonight

• Love
Reactions: redbeardtx

LT

XXXX - XXX_ - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
We win tonight and we're back in control of the series. It becomes a Bo3 where we have home advantage.

We have been the better team in every game so far. No reason to think we can't take this game tonight and the series later this week.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I’m hoping game 3 stars show up and game 1 Thompson shows up. I think he played his best game of this series in game 3. Let get the goalie that allowed marchment’s goal get past him.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
We win tonight and we're back in control of the series. It becomes a Bo3 where we have home advantage.

We have been the better team in every game so far. No reason to think we can't take this game tonight and the series later this week.
Home team will have lost all 4 games but we will have Home ice “advantage” for the remaining games lol. They need to win one at home that’s for sure.

• Haha

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Kings fan here who will be cheering for you guys to even up the series tonight. I've always respected the Stars, certainly preferred having you guys in the division vs. the Golden Knights. Not cause you were an easier matchup (you weren't), but there were less clown-show circus shenanigans.

I can count on one hand the number of Dallas players I've actively disliked (Hatcher, Ribiero, Neal, Ott, Benn) whereas I can't get through the top-2 lines and top pairing of the current iteration of the Knights without exceeding that number.

Knock Pietrangelo through the glass. Or Stone. Or both?

Last edited:

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Need Roope Hintz to take off tonight. He has been way too quiet so far.

Hintz and Duchene have been the two most disappointing players so far based on expectations. Hintz looked better last game just by adding Wyatt and removing Pavelski but still way too quiet.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Hintz and Duchene have been the two most disappointing players so far based on expectations. Hintz looked better last game just by adding Wyatt and removing Pavelski but still way too quiet.
I thought Duchene looked better as well but, like Hintz, still not good enough.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I thought Duchene looked better as well but, like Hintz, still not good enough.

I agree. Wish both guys would look to shoot more. Duchene is definitely a playmaker first but he has a good shot. Hintz has a great shot but defers too much and isn't aggressive enough looking for his shot.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Keep an eye on the Panthers v Lightning game today. If Florida win they end the series and is one less game on Wednesday.

If that happens Wednesdays schedule is Stars v Vegas Game 5 and Oilers v Kings Game 5.

Think likely the Stars game would be played early, likely back to 7.00 central

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Keep an eye on the Panthers v Lightning game today. If Florida win they end the series and is one less game on Wednesday.

If that happens Wednesdays schedule is Stars v Vegas Game 5 and Oilers v Kings Game 5.

Think likely the Stars game would be played early, likely back to 7.00 central

The schedule already shows it as a 6:30 Central time start, so I guess we don't need to wait? lol

1714429504487.png

• Love
Reactions: LT

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Hearing Vegas has acquired prime Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg prior to Game 4. Should be good additions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad