Post-Game Talk: Panthers trounce Coyotes 6-2 in Sunrise. Lundell officially now allowed to score goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Totally get what you’re saying. But having to fight Gus was like Hendricks fighting Logan Shaw after he blasted Ekky. Hendricks still had to face Guddy the next game, which he did so props to him. I can’t give Zucker props for only fighting Gus. Lol

I thought Forsling acquitted himself very well for a guy who seems like he hasn't been in a hockey fight since he was in pee-wee. It's not Zucker's fault Forsling was the guy who went out and challenged him. Meh. Game's over.

Reactions: Ratsreign

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
I thought Forsling acquitted himself very well for a guy who seems like he hasn't been in a hockey fight since he was in pee-wee. It's not Zucker's fault Forsling was the guy who went out and challenged him. Meh. Game's over.
Gus did a good job for his first fight ever I believe they were saying. All in all, I like how the boys stick up for each other.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Will do! Been keeping an eye on Staios and Nause too the past few games i’ve been this season.

Funny that in December i saw them at Greenville while i was on a road trip and saw them play against Ryan Bednard in net, had forgotten we had him in our system some time ago.
I've forgotten Nause was down there. Definitely keep an eye on him for me as well.

Reactions: wampa13jku

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
My favourite part of the game: that sneaky move by Gadjovich when he pulls the jersey over O'Brain's head, but from the front. He did that already last time and it would give him a huge advantage, if the refs actually would let it slide.

Great game to watch. Even though we don't have real heavyweights these guys take on anybody. And what moves by Gadjovich! Maybe we should stick him with Barky and Samo :sarcasm:

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
I've forgotten Nause was down there. Definitely keep an eye on him for me as well.
Yup, he had been assigned to the Blades late December and played two games in that Greenville roadtrip but got recalled back to Charlotte, doesnt look like hes played much up there so I wonder if he is injured or banged up or something.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
That would be great, but if Lundell/Reinhart and/or Mackie/Barkov don't work hopefully we'd have the sense to go back to what did.

Barkov and Reinhart have been magic together, they are after all one of the best lines in hockey.
I agree, imo that whole line should stick together. Hopefully Mackie can work with Lundy/Luo or even Benny/Chuck.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
1706289197106.jpeg

Barkov finally got promoted to the 1st line, high hopes for the guy he seems decent

Stanley Cup Boundd

Sep 17, 2018
Been adopting the Boony life, racking up too many warnings. One comes off tomorrow though. This site has gone so soft now.

Think if you only have 2 outstanding warnings, you're able to make GDTs.

I just want my like button back but that'll be in late March by looks of it.
Can you share some of your comments that got you penalized / temporarily banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad