OT: Panthers Lounge the Sixth - We Talk About Games & Stuff

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
CwtnKzQWEAAbhcD.jpg

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Man, enjoying these mornings in S.Fl. Low humidity, temps in high 60's.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Is that politics thread/section in some parallel universe? I can only find it by click on that link that Soupy provided.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Is that politics thread/section in some parallel universe? I can only find it by click on that link that Soupy provided.
Yes, it's not listed under where all the boards are. How should I put it, ehm, it's a dark place.

I wouldn't recommend going there, unless you're really into politics and even then, there's a lot of nasty stuff said there.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Yes, it's not listed under where all the boards are. How should I put it, ehm, it's a dark place.

I wouldn't recommend going there, unless you're really into politics and even then, there's a lot of nasty stuff said there.

Yeah that place is a cesspool. It is mildly entertaining though.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
does anyone know of a forum like this but for basketball (except for reddit)? can't seem to find anything good. :(

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I haven't found an overall NBA/Basketball styled forum like this one.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Just made it to downtown dallas. Hell of a drive from south florida but cool experience. Lots of nothingness along the way.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Does anybody here play Battlefield 1? Hardcore mode came out and it's so hard to tell friend from foe. They need to do something. I got frustrated and just started killing everyone I saw. If someone crossed my path they were dead. I got some great laughs out of it but I hope they fix it.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Does anybody here play Battlefield 1? Hardcore mode came out and it's so hard to tell friend from foe. They need to do something. I got frustrated and just started killing everyone I saw. If someone crossed my path they were dead. I got some great laughs out of it but I hope they fix it.

I do, but I havent tried hardcore yet. I am having fun as it is on Conquest and the Mission based ones.

though Ill admit, I have thought several times that they should have died after getting hit by the russian bolt action rifle in the chest.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014

i play but i don't play hardcore mode on BF1 for that exact reason.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Just made it to downtown dallas. Hell of a drive from south florida but cool experience. Lots of nothingness along the way.

I was there this last weekend. Got to catch a Stars game and saw McDavid's first hat trick in person.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I was there this last weekend. Got to catch a Stars game and saw McDavid's first hat trick in person.

That's awesome. Went to see family for Thanksgiving but part of me just wants to buy tickets for the Dallas game Thursday instead lol.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I do, but I havent tried hardcore yet. I am having fun as it is on Conquest and the Mission based ones.

though Ill admit, I have thought several times that they should have died after getting hit by the russian bolt action rifle in the chest.

Yeah the sniper damage is not realistic outside of hardcore sadly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad