Confirmed with Link: Panthers coach Brunette named Atlantic division head coach for ASG

PC76

Aug 24, 2016
Has an "Interim" Head Coach ever won the Jack Adams?
Our guy is deserving.

And our GM.......it's gotta be a lock. No?

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Has an "Interim" Head Coach ever won the Jack Adams?
Our guy is deserving.

And our GM.......it's gotta be a lock. No?
Someone will move the posts to be dependant on a certain level of playoff success even though they doubted he could even get us there.

He has been a steady force for us.

Reactions: Boothinator

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
"Hey Andrew, thanks for leading the team to (possibly) a presidents trophy after the last coach had to resign in shame. But we're gonna go ahead and bring him back. Good luck in Detroit"

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
As a known non supporter to start, unless he gets swept, I don't see a scenario where Bruno isn't the coach next season
The problem I see is that we are all pretty sure we have the best roster in the East. I expect our downfall to be special teams. It’s up to the coach to turn the best roster into the best special teams. So if that does end up being the cause of the loss what can you do to improve next year? The roster is only going to get worse. Why should we expect the special teams to magically improve if we make no change.

This is all hypothetical and the PP has looked good lately (against bad teams). But the PK is still a major concern. We’ll see how it shakes out in the playoffs

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
The problem I see is that we are all pretty sure we have the best roster in the East. I expect our downfall to be special teams. It’s up to the coach to turn the best roster into the best special teams. So if that does end up being the cause of the loss what can you do to improve next year? The roster is only going to get worse. Why should we expect the special teams to magically improve if we make no change.

This is all hypothetical and the PP has looked good lately (against bad teams). But the PK is still a major concern. We’ll see how it shakes out in the playoffs
I think our PK coach is Dmac.

Didn't Toronto pp semi struggled until they hired our old coach McFarland. We can hire special teams coaches to improve the edges

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad