Confirmed with Link: Panthers coach Brunette named Atlantic division head coach for ASG

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
It's not about NHL liking him. Everyone knows it's the first place team in each division after a certain point. And no one can do it two seasons in a row (does not apply this season). And for some reason, they are using points percentage because Bednar made it.

Edit. Just checked the last time the NHL had an all star game, and I guess it was always based on points percentage which explains Bednar.

j4iULe.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PSLguy and Mogo

aviators99

Apr 8, 2012
Weston, Florida, USA
It's not about NHL liking him. Everyone knows it's the first place team in each division after a certain point. And no one can do it two seasons in a row (does not apply this season). And for some reason, they are using points percentage because Bednar made it.

Edit. Just checked the last time the NHL had an all star game, and I guess it was always based on points percentage which explains Bednar.

j4iULe.jpg

I don't understand this, since we aren't leading in points percentage.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Not sure I get the reaction here. Isn’t this an automatic nomination based on who is in first place? He wasn’t voted one of the 4 best coaches in the league

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Can you imagine a coach starting to actually trying to “coach” in the all star games?

Bruno is safe. No one will find out he’s actually god who cannot ever be criticized.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad