HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Ekblad is the whiniest bitch in the league
I always wondered if I was an NHL player if I'd gain respect amongst the refs for just shutting my mouth and never bitching/starting shit. Byron always seemed to have that respect with them. He'd always be going up and talking to the refs to get info even before he wore the A lol.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I thought Galley was a Sens fan. But he’s been cheating on them and openly fellating the Bruins all game.
Worst kept secret. He grew up in Montreal, English and was ALWAYS a Bruins fan, then ended up playing for them in the 80s like the scrub he still is. In addition they have him do habs games despite his very real dislike of the habs, because he grew up in Montreal. It's annoying AF. Oh look the habs guy even said it was a dive... Yeah because he hates them. Complete clown show on Sportsnet. Totally cheering for the Bruins during the game. Might be directive from above because Bruins will keep more eye on SN just for hate watching them than if it's Carolina Florida nightmare for them. They SN, already lost their other favourite team in first round.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Worst kept secret. He grew up in Montreal, English and was ALWAYS a Bruins fan, then ended up playing for them in the 80s like the scrub he still is. In addition they have him do habs games despite his very real dislike of the habs, because he grew up in Montreal. It's annoying AF. Oh look the habs guy even said it was a dive... Yeah because he hates them. Complete clown show on Sportsnet. Totally cheering for the Bruins during the game. Might be directive from above because Bruins will keep more eye on SN just for hate watching them than if it's Carolina Florida nightmare for them. They SN, already lost their other favourite team in first round.
Greenfield Park on the South Shore like Torrey Mitchell

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
I thought chewing on your mouthguard during play was considered an equipment violation now? Although I think I read they repealed that rule in like 2020 or so.

Kind of annoying how much of a PP team Edmonton is.

Also kind of annoying how shit Vancouver's PP is with Hughes, Miller & Pettersson on it. Pettersson has been absolutely invisible throughout these playoffs.
Leafs of the West. Overly reliant on their superstars and powerplay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad