OT: OT thread Chlorophyll? More Like Boreophyll Edition

RonM11

Nov 2, 2021
Brea, California
I missed the morning games because my wife insisted we visit my mother. (Sundays are my football-vegetation day in front of the TV.)

I literally laughed out loud when I saw the Buffalo Jacksonville final score. Literally. Would have loved to have watched that fourth quarter. LOL

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
Since Legion requested the ignore, can someone please tell him Bella 8-5-2009 to 12-8-2021. She has crossed over rainbow bridge. She was as much his and mine. RIP my Bella, I will see you again someday. F5 Savannah. My heart is broken.

Reactions: Telos

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I was thinking on going to a game, but I don't want to get the shot.
Merry Christmas

Health Verification
By entering Crypto.com Arena, you agree to follow the current California Department of Public Health Guidelines for Indoor Mega Events. All guests age 2 and over are required to present either proof of full vaccination (two weeks since your final dose) or a negative COVID-19 test within 1 day for an antigen test or 2 days for a PCR test prior to entry into an event. A photo ID matching the vaccination or negative test record is required for all ticketed guests. Home test results are not accepted.

You should name your next pet Lt Dan for this.
Get a three legged rescue dog. You'll be a hero and have a new best friend

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Oh wow. For perspective 4 hours is about our drive to Vegas and 7 hours is about our drive to SF
I haven't been to Cali since like 2006. My folks used to have a timeshare in Palm Springs so we used to go a lot when I was a kid.

My cousin lives in AZ so I have an idea about distances, but I had no idea it was 7 hrs to the Bay Area for you guys. Is that because of traffic or is it just that far away?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad