Post-Game Talk: Oilers with the reverse orca card

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
This should have been a sweep unreal luck and weak goaltending for the oil and it’s tied . So frustrating
Yeah, it’s really is. But, it’s tied and honestly I feel much more comfortable with pikard in net. His rebound control is fantastic and he played good tonight. Both goals against were surprise surprise, fluky as hell but most importantly he never let in any muffins.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Bouchard is a big game player making big plays in big moments. Only the very beginning of his story so far. This kids the real deal. So f***in proud of these playoffs. I was PISSED at the beginning of the year when it seemed he would never figure out the defensive end. But he’s been great back there too to go along with his ELITE offence.
He has had 3 really good games so far this postseason, this was the first against the Canucks.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
So again who is leading this club? Coach throws the Drai line out to get a critical goal so that we can avoid the fortune of PDO Kings Canucks in OT. We didn't want to leave it to that. Drai makes a good play in transition, Kane makes a killer check to turn puck over, Drai gets puck, takes time, surveys whats available and feeds Booch for the winner. Drai with the goal and assist where hardly anybody else had anything going production wise. I didn't want this going to OT and thankfully the Drai line didn't either. That was an excellent read and pass by Drai. Its what was available, and its Booch, and he saves the game.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
So again who is leading this club? Coach throws the Drai line out to get a critical goal so that we can avoid the fortune of PDO Kings Canucks in OT. We didn't want to leave it to that. Drai makes a good play in transition, Kane makes a killer check to turn puck over, Drai gets puck, takes time, surveys whats available and feeds Booch for the winner. Drai with the goal and assist where hardly anybody else had anything going production wise. I didn't want this going to OT and thankfully the Drai line didn't either. That was an excellent read and pass by Drai. Its what was available, and its Booch, and he saves the game.
Yup, this was not going to end well in overtime.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014

what would have happened if Kane absolutely clobbered silovs here on open ice? he’s fair game right? or suspension

Reactions: McDoused

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Mc-D is due for one of his 4 point nights--Thursday in Vancouver.
Yep. The best player in the world has to be more than one PP assist in the biggest game of the season. C'mon. He even had a lot of wide open looks and could've broke free on multiple plays. One play in 2nd period we have a potential break and he doesn't even nab the pass. Its an icing instead; Just not sharp. Normally I don't ride him but he has to be more in these critical games. We need him to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad