OT: Official Sports Media Thread XI : Boomer Esiason, Phil Simms out at ‘The NFL Today’ in major CBS shakeup

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

BSJ Live Q&A: Haggerty on the Bruins as 3-2 series shifts back to Toronto - 11 a.m. Thursday 05.02.24​

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

BSJ Live Q&A: Haggerty on Bruins heading into Game 2 with the Panthers - Noon Wednesday 05.08.24​

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Looks like Felger's in hot water again. What a f***ing idiot. Don't care if it is a "joke", this kind of shit isn't funny nor is it appropriate especially with Monty's history and openess about his issue.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Before someone says this is no big deal, it is especially when you are the child of a functioning alcoholic who died of the desease and have other relatives who have been clean for decades.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Looks like Felger's in hot water again. What a f***ing idiot. Don't care if it is a "joke", this kind of shit isn't funny nor is it appropriate especially with Monty's history and openess about his issue.

Does that dolt actually expect us to believe his remarks had nothing to do with Montgomery's history with alcoholism? I know he thinks his listeners are morons, but doesn't he know not everybody who pays attention to New England sports listens to him and his two slack jawed lackeys?

Reactions: Alicat

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Good

Rangers & Bruins could double that

Gary Betman do your thing (I’ll ref both Boston home games this weekend)

I’m already to look in the camera and say: ‘Floridahhh penalty numbahh 19 two minutes cross-checking, 2 minutes unsportsmanlike conduct, 10 minute misconduct; 2 minutes bench minor’

Let’s go !!!!!

Reactions: Olden McGroin

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Does that dolt actually expect us to believe his remarks had nothing to do with Montgomery's history with alcoholism? I know he thinks his listeners are morons, but doesn't he know not everybody who pays attention to New England sports listens to him and his two slack jawed lackeys?
Even if you're not a new england sports fan, many people know Monty's story since his speech from last year's NHL Awards was played everywhere and was all over social media. Even if you live under a rock, it was real easy to understand what he was talking about.

His "apology" was garbage. I hope they suspend him.

Reactions: jgatie

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

BSJ Live Q&A: Haggerty on Bruins after Game 5 - 11 a.m. Wednesday 05.15.24​

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad