News: NYR actively looking for a Center & Right Wing before deadline.

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Peterson for
1st
Zibanejad
Perrault
Throw in( draft pick, young prospect not named Othmann)
I don't like losing all those assets but this is a once in a generation type of player to be able to aquire in his prime. He'd have to be signed.

Then run

Panarin Peterson Lafreniere
Kreider Trochek Kakko
Cuylle Brodz Othmann
Vesey Goodrow Edstrom/Rempe

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
EP40

for

Laff
K Miller
UCiCxgD.gif

Conbon

Oct 4, 2016
London
I think Tommy Novak would be a very savvy add for the Rangers to slot in Chytil's spot and move to wing if Chytil ever comes back

Reactions: Holocene

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Peterson for
1st
Zibanejad
Perrault
Throw in( draft pick, young prospect not named Othmann)
I don't like losing all those assets but this is a once in a generation type of player to be able to aquire in his prime. He'd have to be signed.

Then run

Panarin Peterson Lafreniere
Kreider Trochek Kakko
Cuylle Brodz Othmann
Vesey Goodrow Edstrom/Rempe
Are you talking about Elias Pettersen or who do you mean? If so, he's a very good player. A superstar even. He's certainly not once in a generation.

zizbuka

Apr 4, 2017
We don't need a legit top 6 C. We need someone to replace Chytil on the 3rd line so we can move Brodzinski down to the 4th line.

Top 6 RW? Completely different story, but I don't see the Rangers getting one if their best available trade chip is a late 1st.

If the Rags were willing to part with good prospects, Konecny and Laughton........

Matt Rentfree

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
If the Rags were willing to part with good prospects, Konecny and Laughton........
From what I have read, Drury doesn't seem to have any interest in including Perrault in a deal. If I were Philly, I'd (understandably) want Perrault for Konecny. Add on that Philly would either need to retain salary or take a cap dump back (Goodrow) and I think fair market value for TK is more than the Rangers are looking to pay.

Personally, I don't think this team are true cup contenders unless Zibanejad gets his head out of his ass and Trouba is fired into the sun, so I'd just as soon try and bargain bin the deadline (i.e.: Duclair, maybe Kaliyev if LA is as down on him as they seem to be)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad