GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion part 3: Meet the new season, same as the old season?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Awful football tonight. Cousins can't stop throwing interceptions and the Titans are playing like ass.

I mean it's great for Eagles and Bills fans and whoever has Allen on their fantasy team but neutral/chaos-wanting fans aren't winning tonight.

Reactions: Tryamw

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Awful football tonight. Cousins can't stop throwing interceptions and the Titans are playing like ass.

I mean it's great for Eagles and Bills fans and whoever has Allen on their fantasy team but neutral/chaos-wanting fans aren't winning tonight.

As an Eagles fan, I very much enjoyed last night. Hurts looked every bit the QB we have been told he can be, and that's a bit exciting for the future.

But yeah, Cousins was dogshit, Jefferson looked like he was only mildly interested in going through the motions after he realized Slay came to play. Can't really tell if the Eagles were that good, or if maybe the Vikings aren't as good as people thought after week 1.

Bills looked dominant, though.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
The Eagles offense looks absolutely deadly this year. When they turn it on, they move the ball at will.

What was most impressive today was that they absolutely whipped Washington in the trenches. Getting 9 sacks in 1 game is stupid.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
If the NFL has its version of the hunger games with this new ‘the pro bowl games,’ I might start watching.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad