NHL.com: NHL Bracket Challenge 2022-23 (Now Live)

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
As is tradition, I'll set up the NHL Bracket Challenge for this playoff session under the league name Islanders HF Board.

Here is a link: NHL Bracket Challenge
The password is: senile50

Winner gets bragging rights by being the smartest guy in the room for an entire year! It's the most coveted title in all of Isles HF Boards history, may the best man win!

Previous winners:
IslesNorway - 2022
IslesNorway - 2021
Burana800 - 2020
Brad 2.0 - 2019
Karel.3 (@Doshell Propivo?) - 2018
IslesNorway - 2017
ScaredStreit - 2016
ScaredStreit - 2015
PK Cronin - 2014

*If possible, please use your HF Boards name when submitting. Makes it easier to identify which account belongs to which poster for bragging/mocking purposes.

Last edited:

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Updated the first post with the appropriate information. Best of luck everyone!

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I think there’s a glitch in the sign in page. Just keeps getting routed back to sign up after completing the info. It’s like being stuck in a temporal loop. I’ve already aged 3 days trying to sign up.

Glory Days

Aug 16, 2012
Charlotte
I’m in this year.

I think there’s a glitch in the sign in page. Just keeps getting routed back to sign up after completing the info. It’s like being stuck in a temporal loop. I’ve already aged 3 days trying to sign up.
No issues for me. I just made my picks.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

7 people have been able to sign up so I think it's an issue on your end.

Suffolkbull3

Apr 27, 2016
this is not really fair, im a huge believer in hockey gods so its impossible for me to pick/ predict the islanders getting out of the first round… therefor i have to select carolina in all my bracket challenges!

of course ill be more than happy to lose all of the ones i entered because of the islanders pulling off the upset!

Le Grec

Jun 28, 2011
Yup, I just signed up and when I went to enter my wife's account so she can make her picks, same thing happened...

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Is it just me who's having trouble getting this to work? I can't log in and is being repeatedly brought back to the same page.
It’s glitchy. Some of us had the same problem earlier. I signed into the NHL website first, then used the link supplied here.

Could be an issue with a user name you previously used.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
f***off.png

No scroll down bar I dunno wtf

@PK Cronin

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Damn, have I won two years running?!?
Going for the Triple Crown at Belmont!

Just joined. Initially had Isles-Jets in finals, then remembered who coaches the Jets and swapped in EDM.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad