GDT: long pile end knob wompers @ SAUNA

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Slow start to the series after not really having played a meaningful game in a long time, which was not surprising at all. Isles have been in playoff mode for months now. Got the win anyways. Still think we win in 5 and we’ll have some more dominant performances this series.

MisterDobz

Tryin to Reason with Hurricane Season
Apr 13, 2022
Chicago, Florida
IMG_0063.gif

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Agreed. Wonder if we see Jarvis with Kuzy at some point, don’t know that they saw any time together in the regular season. I think they could fit well together as Seth sees the ice very well
I think Rod wants the defense first centers up first in the playoffs. I could see Kuzy being the fourth line sneak attacker, which would fit his fitness level maybe. Especially if we go long. Kuzy seemed determined to make a difference even with the lesser role and Drury/Noesen are good linemates for him. I could see them staying together and maybe getting more ice time at the right moments. Kuzy makes that second pp a lot more dangerous as well, as long as we keep him away from the blue line…

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
What a fun game. Have to give some respect to the Islanders, they did their thing really well. I was kinda expecting some nasty/dirty stuff from them but it was pretty clean and rough game of hockey.
I think Roy is a smart enough coach to tell his guys to reign it in a bit, especially considering that they've got a shit penalty kill and we've got an allegedly good powerplay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad