London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Have to say, not a fan of how we're playing early on this period. Just keep flipping the puck out. Hunter getting outcoached the first 5 min. Just take it them.

• Haha
Reactions: rve24

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
You cannot interfere with the goalie trying to play the puck regardless of where he is.
Tweedledum and Tweedledee think otherwise. Play through it. Lets win this!

Im liking Danfords game. Solid defenseman.

Last edited:
Reactions: rve24

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
You cannot interfere with the goalie trying to play the puck regardless of where he is.
The rules say otherwise

1000001113.jpg

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
69.1 covers why it was allowed, as does the rule you posted. Incidental contact outside the crease. Reasonable attempt to avoid contact. It's a judgement call. Regardless of the decision neither team had reason to be too upset.
Call could have went either way. In the General scheme of things I don't think it will make a difference unless Oshawa can pull a major comeback put of their coaches a$$.

Not over yet. Remember Game 3.

My perspective on this series hasn’t changed in the least - - and I’m just as civil as I’ve always been.

As I explained prior to the series, even at full strength Oshawa is woefully outmatched by London in terms of talent and experience. With the injuries, Oshawa had ZERO chance.

I called out the ridiculous narrative that “London has equal injuries too” and Game 3 proved my assessment to be correct. Even with Punnett playing one leg and Buckley playing with one arm, it was infinitely more competitive than without them.

Even with an 0-4 sweep this has been a phenomenally successful season for a young Oshawa team.
Good thing is....London is young too

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
This London team truly believes in themselves, and it shows on and off ice, there is no stopping them, Monday night rookie ties the game, another rookie wins the game in overtime. They are having fun

Reactions: LDN

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
I'm sorry but it's done.....wow. Really looking forward to the memorial cup.

So who is your choice for playoff MVP. I will go with George....to me the control, poise, and smarts he has shown in this series has kept the opposition at bay.

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006

So who is your choice for playoff MVP. I will go with George....to me the control, poise, and smarts he has shown in this series has kept the opposition at bay.
MVP was Halttunen…. Took on another level

Runner up Scorzy

Reactions: rve24 and Otto

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Have to say, not a fan of how we're playing early on this period. Just keep flipping the puck out. Hunter getting outcoached the first 5 min. Just take it them.
Sometimes it's the kids with sticks n skates and not the coach.
The other team tries also and is capable of a push lol.
Nothing to do with coaching. It's execution on ice.

jimbarrou

May 17, 2016
London

I would pick Halttunen but it will be Cowan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad