Proposal: LA & MTL

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
MTL : Josh Anderson + Dvorak + WPG first
for
LA : PLD

Don't think PLD is a lost cause tbh , i'll gamble on him.

LA gets a power forwards in Josh that could fit and a center in Dvorak to replace PLD on the third line + a late first rd pick.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Just say no to PLD.
he's 25 year old , big center

and these are comming off soon
1715872794699.png

Reactions: Habs Halifax

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
for

LA gets a power forwards in Josh that could fit and a center in Dvorak to replace PLD on the third line + a late first rd pick.

Yeah, that's a big fat no from me. We dodged a bullet on that one. No way that Hughes would bring him in at 8.5 million for the next 7 years. He would be getting paid more than anybody on the team.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Why are the Habs giving up a 1st ?

I'd say PLD has time to get back to who he can be. I'd also entertain acquiring him, but I'm not paying an asset for him.

Reactions: viceroy

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
I would do it as a Habs fan, but I doubt LA does this trade. They gave too much to acquire him to get this little back only a year later.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
for

I don't think Habs fans are in love with PLD as much as people think.

If you wanted to do Anderson + Gally + Pick for PLD, then you'd have a better chance of getting this done.

Still don't think it happens.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
I would do it as a Habs fan, but I doubt LA does this trade. They gave too much to acquire him to get this little back only a year later.
Indeed they have paided a big deal for him.
But it seems like they really hate him at this pojnt

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Fans all say they don't want players for specific cultural reasons but this focus on PLD by some Habs fans is almost unhealthy (over the last 2 years) and makes me (and likely others) wonder if some do want those players for cultural reasons. Strange

Reactions: viceroy

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
for

So... a 3 year 5.5 million $ problem, Dvo + a 1st rounder for a 7 year 8.5 million $ problem... and WE concede a 1st round pick??

Not gonna happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad