News: Kuznetsov Requested a Trade From WSH

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Kuznetsov for Scheifele.

Similar age, similar skill set, similar flaws, similar issues. Some balance would be needed and extensions signed but seems pretty straightforward.
No way jets would do that. Scheifele has much more value.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Mr. No Fun Hockey Lavi is gone, give him a year with a new young offensively creative coach and let's see what happens. Maybe his trade requests were all centered around the coaching staff. Lots of guys on this team looked like they lost their passion under Lavi. His message gets stale really quick, the story of his career.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think that the Black Hawks would want him in the room, classic uninspiring type of player.

He literally looks like he is just doing time and getting paid.
I would suggest he’s probably well liked in the room, but disliked at times on the ice. Watch him in any interview….extremely personable, always laughing and joking with his peers and interviewers. He needs a new situation to rekindle the on ice fire is all. He’s going to go somewhere and perform very well just to spite Washington IMO. we’ll see….

Reactions: SecretaryofDefense5

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I would suggest he’s probably well liked in the room, but disliked at times on the ice. Watch him in any interview….extremely personable, always laughing and joking with his peers and interviewers. He needs a new situation to rekindle the on ice fire is all. He’s going to go somewhere and perform very well just to spite Washington IMO. we’ll see….
This could very well be true I was thinking more Black Hawks management and coaches.

I also think that maybe he has one "spite" season then reverts back into what many think of him a frustrating under achiever as his skillset is world class.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
With tight cap space and a not good season for most of the Caps players including Kuz last season stock is low. Rather see how Carbery does and hope Kuz's stock comes up.

traffic cone

May 12, 2011
Has he stopped partying yet? He's 31, and that's an age players' production can nosedive if they don't take care of themselves.

It's common but it shouldn't be. Making jokes is one way to make it less cool to do.
If you want to perform to your full potential as an athlete then cocaine is much better for you than alcohol.

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
They should just be clear with him. Make it clear no one wants the version of him people see. And if he wants out he will have to play his way into teams being interested. With Kuzy playing for a way out. Mantha playing for a contract and Patches picking his spot for the playoffs. They could get a nice haul at the deadline.

Reactions: Holtbyisms

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad