Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
That performance by Quick...

tumblr_inline_n959eeFbTE1sz38qk.gif

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Quick, Doughty and Kopitar all had huge games, all had a big hand in that crucial PK with 3:44 left on the clock.

Hockey Night In Canada game coming up on Saturday against the Leafs.

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
A great road win. I knew that once these guys got some proper rest, they'd be right back to that solid play.

King RAZZ

Los Cucarachas
Apr 26, 2007
The Roach Motel
razzilla.multiply.com
And I thought I was going to be on route to Star Wars during the third period... I still have another hour to go for my 10:05 AND 12:45 viewings...

Great game though...despite those rotten home team fans booing every time they come within five feet of a Canadiens player...

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
I said this on the GDT but the most satisfying win is against these fools, the Quacks and the pens. And we beat the pens and the habs so I'm feelin goooooood!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
System goalie'd.

Don't see the ice tilted like that often vs. the Kings. very impressive performance by MTL.

Any other night that may have been a loss and we're in here discussing how we've lost three in a row and not playing well but fortunately the goalie is part of the team and can erase that stuff sometimes. So thank you, Quickie, for the happy PGT :nod:

Absolutely must play better moving forward though.

ElKingsFan92

Mar 10, 2011
Hollywood/Lakewood
To get that kind of victory and to get those performances from Kopi, Doughty and especially Jonathan Quick in Montreal for all of the media to see:

Feels-Good-Man-Frog-06.png

Feeeeeeeeeeels goooooooooooooooooooooood, man. Feels rrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaal goooooooooood.

rajuabju

The One & Only
Dec 30, 2006
Los Angeles
Quick was in beast mode.

Not sure I loved the lines but I guess it worked.

Pearson was pretty freakin invisible. Wasnt even sure he played tonight.

McNabb was much better tonight.

Hoff was off. I wouldnt mind a game with Forbort in and Hoff out.

Shore is looking like the great Stoll/Handzus replacement as a defensive C.

Andreoff was good in his zone.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
System goalie'd.

Don't see the ice tilted like that often vs. the Kings. very impressive performance by MTL.

Any other night that may have been a loss and we're in here discussing how we've lost three in a row and not playing well but fortunately the goalie is part of the team and can erase that stuff sometimes. So thank you, Quickie, for the happy PGT :nod:

Absolutely must play better moving forward though.

Kudos to Habs, they played well.

Kings corsi was garbage tonight, got dominated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad