Confirmed with Link: Joel Quenneville has resigned, asst. coach Andrew Brunette named interim head coach (READ POST #2!)

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
That is a f***ing joke. He has to retire from his position here only to go work for another team the very next season? Why force him to retire in the first place then? f***ing idiotic.

Reactions: Vilam

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Yeah, I have no problem with getting rid of Q after the Kyle Beach mess... but to essentially force him out only for him to be working in the NHL again some seven months later? Obviously it's just rumors so far and we don't know if he'll be allowed back... but if he is, that's a bad look on the league and really shows they don't give a damn about the issue, just the optics.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Trotz would get this team playing the structured systems necessary to succeed in the playoffs. Zito would be an absolute moron if he didn’t try to bring him in

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Trotz fired. Some will say he will kill our offense, but I don’t think that would happen here. He is definitely my top choice.

We have so much offense that even if he killed it we'd be a top scoring team. They should just call him up today to see if he can take over tonight.

Last edited:

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
Trotz would not ruin our offense. Washington finished 8th, 3rd, 2nd, and 5th in league-wide scoring during his 4 years there. He works with what he is given and he just didn't have the same firepower with NYI or NSH and coached heavily defensive style teams out of necessity.

Reactions: TotalHomer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad