OT: Happy Holidays & Happy New Year (it's gotta be better than 2020)

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to all. (Regardless of what you do/don't celebrate). Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah...Also, Happy (whatever you celebrate/identify with) to you & yours!

My idea is to have a funny meme thread that is related to the season and/or yr. 2020, in an effort to put smiles on faces, get the endorphins flowing & jubilation for all.

While it's been a crazy & tumultuous year for most, we survived (so far). Though I am expecting a strong finish from 2020 after the Great Conjunction. Could it be aliens & the mothership landing? Full Disclosure? Avocado Toaster Strudels? Plant-based Impossible Sirloin Steaks?
Smudge The Cat vs. Mr. Bigglesworth (Dr. Evil's cat) meme war?

Like former King Crimson (band) lead singer & bassist of '80's band Asia once sang "Only Time Will Tell". Keep your head up & let's celebrate the season with funny memes, our HF-DRW proverbial/digital Feats of Strength (brought to you by Frank & George Costanza).

Lastly, my 70+ yr old Aunt & 96 yr. old Grandma have contracted Covid...keep all who have experienced Covid in your hearts & minds (even if it doesn't kill you, it often can & does cause numerous other health complications, some long lasting, terminal etc.).

upload_2020-12-22_23-40-9.png

upload_2020-12-22_23-45-54.png

Last edited:

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Just giving you the heads up. Yoko Ono is scheduled to do some Free Outdoor Holiday shows in your area, to help ensure people stay in.

Her 20 min set includes her big hits:
Scream Like A Capuchin Monkey
Who Needs A Haircut? (not me)
Bodyhair Is My Friend
Still Irrelevant
Dragon Lady Breaks Up The Band.

Encore: Razors & Hygiene are for Losers (pt.I & II)

upload_2020-12-23_8-56-31.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad