GDT: Golden Knights @ Oilers - 6:30 PM - SNWest / SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
The bolded makes the most sense. Foegele's minutes earmarked for a "similar", cost-controlled player in Holloway

I could see something similar with Kulak and Broberg as well. Gotta give these guys a shot at some point and it'll save the Oilers a good $3M+ to fill other areas of need then add vets closer to the deadline if those two struggle to establish roles. Would like to see Lavoie get a shot too, the Oilers need to give these guys a shot.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Desharnais has been excellent tonight. Physical, winning puck battles, blocking shots and passes and has had a great stick.

Pre-playoff test, he's showing very well. Kulak has been very good as well

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I haven't really seen the Oilers do anything that could be a penalty but I'm still surprised the refs haven't found a way after giving them a 5 on 3. Thought the makeup call was coming for sure, maybe they didn't bother because of the shortie.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Is there still a hockey game going on.. with these two it could be darts/bowling... I dunno...
Sometimes I think these guys have early onset dementia. Elderly people in seniors homes are more deliberate in communication and coherent

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I could see something similar with Kulak and Broberg as well. Gotta give these guys a shot at some point and it'll save the Oilers a good $3M+ to fill other areas of need then add vets closer to the deadline if those two struggle to establish roles. Would like to see Lavoie get a shot too, the Oilers need to give these guys a shot.
I still don’t like the idea of moving on from good players and hoping guys who haven’t earned shit figure it out.

Oilhawks

Not-my-fault Skinner
Nov 24, 2011

Agree with this as well, though I think they might keep Kulak another year. Problem is, they would have to ensure that one of them can effectively play on their off-side. If not, one of them is gone. Ideally Ceci is the one moving out in the off-season, even though he's been better of late.

Lavoie would be great, he has arbitration now so time is running out

Reactions: CupofOil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad