Pre-Game Talk: Game 53: 2/13 | Bruins vs. Lightning | Marchand at 1,000 | 7pm ET | NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RI.B FAN

Jul 14, 2002
JAMESTOWN RI
Visit site
It would also require Frederic to show some fire again. Seems like he's sleep walking from a physical stand point. He's playing decent hockey, but yeah, just doesn't seem that engaged lately.
The toughness we should see from TF is not fighting, but hits and good body work. Watched him closley Saturday and saw a reserved politeness in his game.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
When Brad was first on the Bs I thought...energy 4th liner...too small. In 2011, I was thrilled at how good he was/is.

Seeing him in person you see how excellent he is. Brad gives 100% every shift.

He gets cheap shots thrown at him every game. They don't show many of these cheap hits on TV. If it was Brad throwing those hits he would be in the box. I do believe the stripes are starting to call some of these hits on Brad. From where we sit many of the refs actually like Marchy.
This is what helps makes Brad so Great !

bruinsfan1970

Global Moderator
Staff member
Aug 9, 2010
Lovely Lakes Of NH
I hope this game they play to win and get some shots on goal early and throughout the game. Hoping Brad has a good game for his 1,000th NHL game and the players all work as a team that wants to win. Win it for your Captain!!!!!!

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I doubt anyone will dog it tonight. If you can't get "up" for tonight's game as a Bruin you haven't got a pulse. Go Bruins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad