GDT: FLORIDA PANTHERS TRAINING CAMP 2021-22 - Part II

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Hey guys, just wanted to know if Knight is going to be the starter this year or it's likely a 50-50 with Bob? thanks!

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Hey guys, just wanted to know if Knight is going to be the starter this year or it's likely a 50-50 with Bob? thanks!

Bob is the starter and should get 60% of the starts.

But coach Q won’t hesitate to give Knight more games if Bob suc**

We also have to be careful with Knight though. He’s been great so far, but he’s still young. He might go on some cold streaks during the season where he’ll struggle.

My guess is that Bob will be able to be at least average and so should be fine to stay the starting goalie for the season.

Reactions: Maitz

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Bob is the starter and should get 60% of the starts.

But coach Q won’t hesitate to give Knight more games if Bob suc**

We also have to be careful with Knight though. He’s been great so far, but he’s still young. He might go on some cold streaks during the season where he’ll struggle.

My guess is that Bob will be able to be at least average and so should be fine to stay the starting goalie for the season.

Good thanks, I kind of draft him high in my pool haha Im confident he will be rock solid for you guys

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I have to ask, because I have no idea what these insider nicknames are, so the post make not sense to me.
Who is Mush?
Who is Starboy?
Mush is Marchment. That's the nickname the team uses.

Starboy is Luostarinen. My voice to text recognizes Starboy. That other name took me about 10 minutes to type out :laugh:

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I wish they'd flip Horn to the 4th line and move Duclair to 3. Horn doesn't produce anything even strength. Give Duke a shot.
I think that, (and I hope), things will switch around as the season goes on. Q will tinker to get the best chemistry I think. For example, I think Weegar would work better on the right side. Put him on the second pairing with Nuti. Put Forsling with Ekblad. Gudas and Montour can figure out who's going to play the right side.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad