GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2023-24 All Leagues Info

What time would you like Draft start time to be?

• 1pm Draft Start

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 3pm Draft Star

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 5pm Draft Start

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
ok, only 4 teams left to confirm both leagues. If your name appears below please check in and confirm you will be playing.

League A:
Ciccarrelli22eh

League B:
Benched
Big Bjugs
AwesomePanthers

if any new team wants to still join you may be able to take one of the spots from a team above that does not confirm. So comment if you want to join.

Last edited:

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Remind me again what you guys want? That way I can add it to the opening post and for next season it will remind me to add a poll for voting. If half the teams(10) agree we can make the change.

Reactions: Cats711

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I won't put up a fight if you want to add blocked shots, if you guys really feel you have to, but I'm not for taking any categories away. I like chasing the records.

What do we have?
G A PPP SHP +/- HITS. W SV% GAA SO

Not seeing where an overhaul is necessary.

Reactions: Cats711 and Laus723

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I won't put up a fight if you want to add blocked shots, if you guys really feel you have to, but I'm not for taking any categories away. I like chasing the records.

What do we have?
G A PPP SHP +/- HITS. W SV% GAA SO

Not seeing where an overhaul is necessary.
And we have face offs!

• Haha
Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Last edited:
Reactions: ProjectPanthers

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Agree that it’s weird to reward PIMs but I like the challenge of finding guys with a lot of PIMs that won’t hinder too much in other categories.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
ok, only 3 teams left to confirm for both leagues. If your name appears below please check in and confirm you will be playing.

League A:
Ready to Draft!

League B:

Benched
Big Bjugs

New team(to replace AwesomePanthers)

if any new team wants to still join you may be able to take one of the spots from a team above that does not confirm. So comment if you want to join.

League B is ready
Have Panthers Rock & Dr. Beinfest joined?

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Or, rewarded for dropping the gloves. Or just being an overall menace. I’m all for it. Big surprise.
It's so random though after everyone takes the big penalty takers.

Shall we just vote on scrapping penalty mins and also adding blocked shots? I'll just have to be happy with whatever outcome if everyone gives their honest vote.
Why don't we keep PIMs and just add blocked shots?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
PIMs are dumb and guys like Nic Deslauriers have no business being high in the rankings of any fantasy league. He was ranked 82nd in the league last year like wtf
Honestly bud, the sentiment you just shared is one I am and will always be proud to go against.

Deslauriers is old time hockey. Love that he can make such a difference in fantasy hockey

I vote PiMs stay.

For Probie!

• Love
Reactions: Laus723

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad