GDT: ECSF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Very average the skjei goal was the worst.
Yeah an unscreened shot from the point, even a rising shot like that, needs to be stopped.

He’s been fine this series but absolutely not a difference maker. All the talk about the Rangers’ advantage in goal, he hasn’t really been a difference maker this series. Extremely average. Idk why he’s in a RVH there, I hate that. Read the play, there’s a guy cutting to the net. Like wtf.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I don’t even care about igor tbh. could he have been better there? yes. but you can’t rely on a goalie not to give up anything. our offense has to at least put some pressure. we had so little with regards to great scoring chances.

How exactly?

Thats a low to high one timer with no D coverage.

How about Lindgren's useless ass actually makes a clean pass to exit the zone? All of that shit started because he couldn't hit Cuylle with a pass that I'd expect any D at this level to make.

Reactions: 80shockeywasbuns

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
I told myself I wouldn't watch this game due to the unbelievably poor effort game 5. Here I am still disappointed.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I can't take Bozonette and his mouth. Nice moustache, Shart Reynolds.

qwertyaas

LGR@
Feb 19, 2008
New York
Has nothing to do with effort. 3 straight series where the other team adjusts and figures out the NYR shit 5v5. Playing harder isn’t enough, tactics/deployment need to change
I don't buy that as the total reason. Look at some of the shots they passed on. Sure Carolina adjusts, but they aren't helping themselves here.

And love year after year where teams adjust to the Rangers, but Rangers don't adjust to other teams.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
3 shots on goal. An end of period goal against. Just a fantastic effort overall after losing the last 2 games. Just what you woul expect.
These leaders just care about playing soft passive finesse hockey. The core is too mentally weak for playoff style of hockey. Core has to go.

Reactions: DoTheBlue

effen

Feb 3, 2018
They really gotta stop rimming it around when Carolina D is pinching to the faceoff dot in anticipation of it.

Or "rim" it and shoot it 95 MPH at their head.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Yeah an unscreened shot from the point, even a rising shot like that, needs to be stopped.

He’s been fine this series but absolutely not a difference maker. All the talk about the Rangers’ advantage in goal, he hasn’t really been a difference maker this series. Extremely average. Idk why he’s in a RVH there, I hate that. Read the play, there’s a guy cutting to the net. Like wtf.
They aren't helping him much at all. Giving up way too many chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad