GDT: ECSF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

80s Kid

Feb 20, 2023
AZ
Canes staying out of the box certainly isn't helping. PP chances really drying up and quite frankly, it's a good strategy on their part.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Never been more confident that we’re getting reverse swept. Silver lining is it will prevent us from getting absolutely shitpumped by the panthers. Three years in a row this core has collapsed. Something needs to change.
I had a feeling it would happen ever since we lost Game 4. Had we been 2-1 going into that, it would have been a different story, but we gave them belief. The rest will be history. These guys are very strong mentally -- give them an inch and they'll take a foot.

Reactions: lakeshirts37

Metranger

May 22, 2015
Rangers need to stop meandering and then force passes that get blocked. Plus, no one is in the slot! They need to figure out how to get open in the O zone.
It looks like they're just ambling around. I don't recognize this team.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
All sports fans want, when you get right down to it, is to take steps forward from year to year. There are no steps forward left to take in the regular season. This was the best regular season Rangers team in a literal century. The problem is in the playoffs where multi-game leads in a series are proving not enough for this core to take the next step.

Reactions: Captain Monglobster

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
Our top guys have disappeared. I dont care that they scored the first 3 games. They've done nothing since. Our defense is built around a 1 leg Fox. The rest are shitting their pants. It's a repeat of Jersey.

Reactions: CLW

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Inside scoop into the locker rooom rn: Quick trying to give a rallying speech while Zib Kreider Panarin and Fox stare at the floor feeling sorry for themselves.

Reactions: Atax

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Bang bang play. No chance for the goalie.

Yeah that was a defensive breakdown. I don't blame Igor. If anything Wennberg should have been covering that part of the ice, but the forwards thought the puck was under control when Lindy had it on his stick.

Reactions: will1066

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Looks like they’re skating in quicksand, better start moving their feet and punishing some Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad