GDT: ECSF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Schneider was playing too well where he was. He must be moved down the lineup.

No Chytil is amazingly disappointing. He could have been the difference maker.

TheGortonConspiracy

Wow its a nice GM
May 2, 2017
NYC
I had a dream Kreider scored late in the 3rd to win the game assisted by Kevin Rooney. I was there but it was like an outdoor game

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
If we lose tonight what is youse guys' confidence level at for a Game 7 on Saturday?
If they can't find a way to win a difficult game 6 or game 7, they were never going to win a stanley cup anyway. These series are incredibly tight from round 2 on. If we lose game 6, obviously it's stress time but game 7 would again probably be another close and difficult game for either team to win.

I will post a video of myself singing wake me up wake me up inside if we lose tonight.
Well damn, now I'm good no matter what happens!

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
We beat this team on the road in game 7 two years ago. No reason we can't beat them tonight. We are the better team. It's time to show it.

Reactions: duhmetreE

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I’m thinking lavi is separating Gus Trouba more than anything … it’s making the best out of a shot situation. Hopefully Gus Schneider produces because we know what Trouba will do

Gus Trouba cost us the game last time in Carolina. Last change would have exposed them again

Last edited:

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Trust me, the Canes will get Laffed.

IMG_9662.jpeg

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
just win baby.

all you can do is hope they play well enough to win. they need to play smart, keep errors down to a minimum , and hope igor can carry them. but they need a much better showing on offense, plain and simple.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
We beat this team on the road in game 7 two years ago. No reason we can't beat them tonight. We are the better team. It's time to show it.
Key to that game was that we came out and put pressure on them immediately and got a first period lead. They never had a chance to feel comfortable in that game.

We need that tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad