Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 5 - YOU BET WE'RE ALIVE!!!!!! Game 6 FRIDAY 7 PM at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
They did what they needed to do. They played with heart. They were hitting. They played hard. Kept the pace. They looked like they actually had a game plan. They came to play AND shoot the puck. I appreciate that from the boys.

Now do it again.

You ALREADY know the drill!
giphy.gif

Cue the f***ing music!

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Great performance by the boys tonight. Said after Game 1 that its going 7 and I'm sticking with it.

Out shot, Out hit, more blocked shots and fewer turnovers than Florida, plus a stellar PK = Winning hockey.

Swayman was excellent, and Bob was just as good for Florida. See you Friday so we can do it again. Spin it how you like, haters. I don't care.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Really good effort. Everyone brought in and battled hard. Bruins had 12 high danger chances to 3 at 5v5, finally won the total shot count, did a good job getting bodies and pucks to the net. They need to be better at finishing, and still made some avoidable mistakes, both of which are very much as usual, but they did enough. The Panthers of course made a push in the 3rd, but I thought Boston stood up to it pretty well. Got bent back but didn't completely allow Florida to tilt the ice. Some huge clears in the last 2-3 mins, Sway of course did his thing, and that was that.

Back to Boston. Still a long way to go, but hey you never know. Entertaining game.

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
NHL seemed to “fix” the Bennett GI with the Heinen non call.

As a fan I’ll take it but it just speaks to the overall issue with how the league runs things imo.

Doubt the bruins can win 2 more games playing the same

As a fan I’ll take it but it just speaks to the overall issue with how the league runs things imo.

Doubt the bruins can win 2 more games playing the same way but at least we are guaranteed 1 more game to watch
NHL fixed nothing. Heinen did not interfere with Bob. Nice try, but you lose.

NHL officials are incompetent at best. Totally corrupt at worst

Bruins can easily win the next two by playing the same way. They were not at their best but good enough to win because Sway is a brick wall right now.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
And the league has to have spoken to the series supervisor after the two atrocities, because not only were Florida called for shit they were far less physical. That’s all the league needed was Bennett injuring another player. Notice he’s invisible, save for that rather high hit on Mac, when he’s been neutered. But I’m probably giving the league too much credit lol.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

Doubt the bruins can win 2 more games playing the same way but at least we are guaranteed 1 more game to watch
The NHL is like politics

..there's too much corruption

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
So found a lucky penny today at a gas station ground...1972 american penny...yes the Bruins won the cup that year ...not expecting that but great team win...before that today, my kid made it to Provincial regionals for track...and I left the gate open in the yard but the dog decided to stay and not run.....lucky penny indeed ,,,,,go B's!!

On a different note my neighbor is an asshole and his son cut half my lawn down to its roots so I raked up the debris and put it on his truck .Bruins lesson ..don't be the nail and ...

getoffmylawn.jpg

That should be their motto for home ice on Friday

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
And the league has to have spoken to the series supervisor after the two atrocities, because not only were Florida called for shit they were far less physical. That’s all the league needed was Bennett injuring another player. Notice he’s invisible, save for that rather high hit on Mac, when he’s been neutered. But I’m probably giving the league too much credit lol.
PoMo would say they were told to tone down with out a doubt, I think the B’s just played more north south and simple.

Reactions: BTO and Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad