Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 5 - YOU BET WE'RE ALIVE!!!!!! Game 6 FRIDAY 7 PM at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
I am more worried about winning Game 6 at HOME than a Game 7 in Sunrise.

Game 7 on the road is house money on top of house money.

We were never supposed to make the playoffs

We were never supposed to win a round

We were never supposed to come back down 3-1

So yeah come game 7, I love that spot for Boston. Game 6 is the savage one

Yup, figured. I say he's IN

Acie

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2019
Southern Ontario

e795d3bfaa35b8843bf27b83e65a111d.gif

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
ok so Fluto posted the lines from an hour ago

Debrusk-Geekie-Pasta
Marchy - Coyle - Freddy
Heinen - Zacha - Brazeau
Lauko - Beecher - Maroon

Hampus-Charlie
Lohrei-Carlo
Spoon-Peeke

So we were right, he's sitting JVR. Not surprised where he slotted Brad.

I like it! Almost the lines from last game. Tiny swaps at LW on two lines.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Practice PP lines:

PP1: Charlie, Pasta, Marchy, Coyle, Jake

PP2: Lohrei, Geekie, Zacha, ? , Brazeau

In practice JVR was at the ? spot. So now I wonder if it's not Lauko sitting...
That's usually the tip off

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Btw put me in the camp that likes Marchand and Pasta on the same PP group. Eventually that's gonna click again.

Reactions: lopey

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC

Debrusk-Geekie-Pasta
Marchy - Coyle - Freddy
Heinen - Zacha - Brazeau
Lauko - Beecher - Maroon

Hampus-Charlie
Lohrei-Carlo
Spoon-Peeke

Roll em out let’s get this dub!

• Love
Reactions: goldenblack

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

That's fine with hard check etc but not sucker punches.

But the league punished him.This is bullshit Bennett was not suspended .Total incompetence by Parros & DOPS and if it's not that then it's corruption.One or the other.I get Brad is taking high road here but fact remains that what happened was not handled properly

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
The problem with the Bennet hit and not suspending him is Marchand played for awhile after and took another hit to the head when he initiated on someone else (similar to initiating on Bennet)

It forced them to look at the punch as roughing and nothing more

I hateDoPs but you’ve gotta look at these things from 10000 feet sometimes

Marchand is one of the most competitive players I’ve ever seen play, and I do think the majority of NHL players that take that Bennett hit stay down, which Marchand isn’t wired to do, and as much as I respect that I do think if he stayed on the ice there and ultimately did not return to the game we would have seen Bennet suspended for the hit.

Reactions: Acie and lopey

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
“He plays hard,” Marchand said. “He’s an extremely physical player, great player for the group. I think he got away with a shot. But I’m not going to complain. S— happens. That’s part of especially playoff hockey. I’ve been on the other side of a lot of plays. I think he got away with one. But that’s part of the game and definitely part of playoff hockey.

“It sucks to be on the other side of it. But that stuff happens. So I’m not going to sit here and complain about it. That’s part of the game. Yeah, I think he got away with one. But it is what it is.”

Marchand has a history of postseason aggression. He made his mark in 2011 by treating Daniel Sedin like a punching bag during the Stanley Cup Final. So Marchand is not one to whine about being on the other end of playoff belligerence.

“People don’t want to say it. But part of the playoffs is trying to hurt every player on the other team,” Marchand said. “The more guys you take out, the more advantage your team has. People don’t say that. But that’s just a fact of the game. So every time you step on the ice, someone’s trying to hurt someone. That’s just how it goes in the playoffs.

“Any time you can get an advantage on a team, it’s going to help your team win. That’s part of the benefit of having a physical group. That’s why you see teams go the distance with a big D corps and physical teams. It’s why you rarely see teams that are small and skilled go far, because they get hurt.”

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere

Debrusk-Geekie-Pasta
Marchy - Coyle - Freddy
Heinen - Zacha - Brazeau
Lauko - Beecher - Maroon

Hampus-Charlie
Lohrei-Carlo
Spoon-Peeke

If Heinen was on his game I would swap him and Fredric.

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
“That’s part of the benefit of having a physical group. That’s why you see teams go the distance with a big D corps and physical teams. It’s why you rarely see teams that are small and skilled go far, because they get hurt.”

Damn ******* straight
And some will still dispute this lol

Reactions: Rydan

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005

Debrusk-Geekie-Pasta
Marchy - Coyle - Freddy
Heinen - Zacha - Brazeau
Lauko - Beecher - Maroon

Hampus-Charlie
Lohrei-Carlo
Spoon-Peeke

swap freddy and brazeau

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Precisely

Bennet is a piece of shit but this streak of allowing injured players to play to the detriment of the team (Ullmark and bergeron) is a concerning trend with Monty
Yeah, I remember more than a few fans on here were wanting Swayman to replace Ullmark after game 5 (because he looked like he was injured and slow to get up). And I thought there was no sense putting an injured Bergy and Krejci back in the lineup after the Bruins played great in Florida in games 3 and 4 without them

I know Monty likes to tinker with the lineups, but it made no sense to leave Ullmark in net if they knew he was hurt

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I felt like shit for an entire week.

I considered selling tomorrows seat...BUT...feel a bit better today.

So if things continue to improve I will be there tomorrow with @GahdenRinkRat .

GO Bs.

Is Brad playing for sure? If he isn't OK I hope not.
Hope you're feeling better for tomorrow's game

If it's up to Brad he will play....and a pissed off Brad is usually a dangerous Brad

He is one of the toughest NHL players (lb for lb) I have ever had the pleasure of watching

Reactions: Ladyfan and lopey

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
I think Florida will be much better tomorrow then they were in game 5. They didn’t seem ready to go for the kill last game. Similar to how they were better in game 2. Credit the to the Bruins for sure for an excellent grind it out road win. Marchand in the lineup would be a huge boost tomorrow night. I just hope win or lose they come out with a strong effort at home unlike what we’ve seen at times this post season.

Man would it be sweet to push this to 7! As many have said we are playing with house money so I won’t be flipped out if they lose. Plenty to be proud of this year and plenty of hope for the future.

I’ll say 4-3 Bruins in OT. Heinen gets the winner 👍

Let’s go Bruins!!!!!

Reactions: BMC and bobbyorr04
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad