Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 5 - YOU BET WE'RE ALIVE!!!!!! Game 6 FRIDAY 7 PM at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
My order of preference would be Maroon, Lauko or JVR. I won’t complain if any of the three is scratched.

In reality I think Maroon has the most to offer but I just haven’t seen any impact in this series at all.
Maroon has really had no impact because he is just too slow. Beecher has had his struggles but you need him for faceoffs. JVR has been missing since the Toronto series and Lauko can provide some scoring and hits as long as he can stay composed on the ice. Boqvist is an option as well.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I will start a pregame tomorrow afternoon and hopefully, @Alicat will give us a GDT for the ages for Friday.

I just can't process that the Sunrise Kitties have won FIVE consecutive playoff games at TD Garden.
Honestly, it is 50/50. I am waiting to hear back from the apartment complex about my apartment transfer and on top of that, I have a sinus infection.

I would temper any expectations of it being a gdt for the ages.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Honestly, it is 50/50. I am waiting to hear back from the apartment complex about my apartment transfer and on top of that, I have a sinus infection.

I would temper any expectations of it being a gdt for the ages.
It doesn’t have to be for the ages we’re hoping there will be more of them still this season.

Reactions: Alicat

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
listen.. i love this team but how the hell is this lineup in game 6 of round 2? i'll take it!
And the fact that the B's top two centers have combined for 1 goal in the two series. That is epic failure. Brandon Carlo has 3 goals in the playoffs.

My order of preference would be Maroon, Lauko or JVR. I won’t complain if any of the three is scratched.

In reality I think Maroon has the most to offer but I just haven’t seen any impact in this series at all.
But is Maroon a deterent to Fl ? If he is out of the lineup, do they start the cheap stuff more.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Heinen can PK if needed and is good with Coyle.
If you are putting Heinen in because PK that is a mistake, Zacha, Beecher, DeBrusk, Coyle, Freddy, and Marchand if he is back, Heinen should not stay in the lineup, he has brought nothing in my estimation.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
If you are putting Heinen in because PK that is a mistake, Zacha, Beecher, DeBrusk, Coyle, Freddy, and Marchand if he is back, Heinen should not stay in the lineup, he has brought nothing in my estimation.
#43 was injured early on and IMO significantly explains his play. Bruins need speed to counter Panthers and JVR has none.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
It doesn’t have to be for the ages we’re hoping there will be more of them still this season.
I hope so too. It killed me not to do them. Just glad to have the B's as a much needed distraction.

Long story short but my apartment wasn't move in ready and then the cable company discovered that someone stole all of the cable wiring in my apartment. We suspect it was an eviction gone very wrong plus the value of the copper in the wiring. The positive is that I am transferring units but waiting for all the logistics to be worked out.

I am going to do my bestt o get a GDT out. Art is therapy for me.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Well we disagree a bit , For me Beecher is at the top or close to the top of who sits. I just do not think he has progressed to where he is ready for the intensity of playoff hockey. A couple of bad give a ways last game, and just not really making any positive impact on the game .
Agreed. Beecher is terrifying with the puck. Gasp inducing giveaways.
Maroon is painfully slow, but when he does have the puck he makes safe/smart plays.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I hope so too. It killed me not to do them. Just glad to have the B's as a much needed distraction.

Long story short but my apartment wasn't move in ready and then the cable company discovered that someone stole all of the cable wiring in my apartment. We suspect it was an eviction gone very wrong plus the value of the copper in the wiring. The positive is that I am transferring units but waiting for all the logistics to be worked out.

I am going to do my bestt o get a GDT out. Art is therapy for me.
Cable wiring is worth that much ,I have bundles down in my closet not even using,maybe I should be selling.lol

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
#1 thing that needs to change for Boston to keep playing.

B's have scored 9 goals in their 6 losses.

21 goals in their 6 wins.

Agreed. Beecher is terrifying with the puck. Gasp inducing giveaways.
Maroon is painfully slow, but when he does have the puck he makes safe/smart plays.

Maroon also gives the team time to rest when he holds the puck along the boards for his whole shift.

• Haha
Reactions: bwunderlich

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I love that the B's finally have a two day break. They definitely needed it. Hopefully they have a solid practice and that leads to a game 7 and them moving on. A girl can dream.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I love that the B's finally have a two day break. They definitely needed it. Hopefully they have a solid practice and that leads to a game 7 and them moving on. A girl can dream.
Surely they can’t lose 6 straight games in Boston to them,law of averages no?

Reactions: lextune
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad