Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 2 7:41 PM - BRUINS @ Sunrise ( Boston leads series 1-0 ) - ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
The Trouba charge/lunge/whatever you wanna call it was wild. I know he didn't land the hit but I feel like something should've been called anyway given how aggressively ill-intended it was.
Can you imagine Marchand doing that? Even if he misses the howls would have been awful for him to get suspend for 10 games. Not sure how nothing was called on that last night…..

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Again I expect things to tighten up. Low scoring game.

Cats have to take one at home so they’re going to come out swinging.

Go Bs

I'm gonna call a high scoring game. Lots and lots of power plays. Like 11 combined power plays.

shoulders7

Jan 28, 2009
Peabody
Why do people keep suggesting Lauko back in the lineup? What does he do that makes him draw in at this point? Skate fast? Brown is excellent on faceoffs. Boqvist is just as fast and a much better player. Maroon and Brazeau are just as physical. Not sure what the fascination is with Lauko is. An ok 4th line player.

Reactions: Alan Ryan and lopey

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
The Trouba charge/lunge/whatever you wanna call it was wild. I know he didn't land the hit but I feel like something should've been called anyway given how aggressively ill-intended it was.

Refs were chuckling too hard to blow the whistle when Trouba hit the boards like he was in a Stooges short.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Monty overthinking this if Swayman doesn’t play. I think Ullmark can do the job but you have a hot goalie going now. Maybe Sway needs the rest? I don’t know
It was just coming on the ice for practice so who knows

Reactions: lopey

Ned Bouhalassa

Mar 2, 2008
Montreal
I call this delicious thing the Creamy Brazeau Blueberry pie, ‘cause his hands are so creamy. Hoping for a sweet victory tonight!

IMG_0700.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad