BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Screenshot_20240504_233233_Chrome.jpg

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I do feel kind of sorry for Toronto fans, but if they want to win, they can't play Boston
Not sure where that goaltending and defensive effort came from. They’d be crazy to blow that team up. Almost stole the series short handed.

Toronto is a cool place it’s complete BS they only have 1 team while LA has 2 NY area 3.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Were the boards a little jumpy there? It looked like the puck may have come out hotter than expected.

I wanna say Samsonov could have played it a little differently if he recognized Pasta storming in but credit to Lindholm for putting that puck in an uncomfortable area and giving Pasta a chance.

Hampus, you saved us.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I'm thrilled with the win but a small part of me feels for the Leafs and their (less obnoxious) fans. 57 years without a Cup, brutal playoff losses one after another, it is truly a snakebit and tortured organization.

You know I might think that way, but then again they have Bertuzzi and Domi on their team. So not enough bad things can happen to that org

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
Great point. Leafs all collapse in their end. Bruins can't seem to find any lanes. Pasta is shooting from out inside the blue paint. Hope they change the game plan. Bruins need to bump up the pace in both ends tonight.
Come out flying Bruins in front of the home crowd and "Git er done".
Bs did a great job busting that stupid trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad