BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Things that could work for the leafs game 5;

Bruins history - can't remember the last game 5 they won much less at home, feels like it was all the way back when they won the cup ? Maybe game 5 against Rangers in 2013? Game 5 against Montreal in 2014? It's been a minute

blowing 3-1 leads not only last year but against the leafs in every series we've played them

the bruins have a habit of making shit goaltenders look like Dryden

Things that could work for the Bruins in game 5;

Toronto has tried every type of gameplan and it hasn't worked, the bruins have completely smothered them and gotten better at smothering in each game they've played.

Keeping Swayman in, he's 7-0 and has amazing numbers against the leafs. This is his series to win and lose, I don't even go to Ullmark in game 6 if Bruins lost 5 honestly. Let him finish it out and then give Ullmark game 1 if we advance.

Marchand is a man on a mission. He's pissed about last year, it was right there, right there for the team, and right on his stick with 3 seconds left and a breakaway.

Pasta has been luke warm and still scoring. If he gets hot, it's over.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Sweep the leg.
1714403648301.png

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Given how bad Matthews has been with whatever was ailing him, I am nervous about the absences today. Nice to see Brazeau joining the team for practice though

Reactions: BMC

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Prax lines:

Beecher-Coyle-Geekie
DeBrusk-Zacha-Pastrnak
Van Riemsdyk-Frederic-Lauko
Maroon-Boqvist-Brazeau

Wow. That won't be the game lineup, but can anyone say if they saw that top 9 back in September they would think they'd even make the playoffs? Toronto should be mad.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Closing it out tomorrow and the mindset/leadership to do so is where Maroon comes on big time. He’s active on the bench, he will be like another captain I’m sure in the room and with 3 Cups, like it or not, he’s been on teams that know how to continually close out series. This is another reason they got him, why he stays in the lineup and why I feel good about them winning game 5.

Let’s go Bruins!

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I don’t know that I would put Forbort in just yet, but I would consider Brazeau instead of Lauko/Maroon.

If Forbort draws back in I would just go with 7D. Pick and choose where you slot in Lohrei shift by shift.

Then again, it ain’t broke, don’t fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad