OT: EastonBlues22 Minion Sign-up Thread

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Unfortunately I don't think I can be a minion. I would not have been able to keep things near as civil had I been in your shoes last night, been doing my minion duties, or even just posting in the thread live. In fulfilling my minionly duties, I'd just end up creating more work for you. You'd have a full time job editing my posts to remove all the very thinly-veiled insults and personal attacks against fellow posters.

Last edited:
Reactions: EastonBlues22

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Unfortunately I don't think I can be a minion. I would not have been able to keep things near as civil had I been in your shoes last night, been doing my minion duties, or even just posting in the thread live. In fulfilling my minionly duties, I'd just end up creating more work for you. You'd have a full time hob editing my posts to remove all the very thinly-veiled insults and personal attacks against fellow posters.
I mean, what's another five hours a week at this point, right? :laugh:

Reactions: Majorityof1
Dec 15, 2002
I think I would need the same benefits I had years ago when I was in your shoes. Plus, there needs to be Ski (glass bottles only) stocked in the fridge and that awful 60s counter needs to be removed and scrapped. (I would like to get updated faucets in the bathroom where one actually connects to the hot water for a change instead of the 40s style things both hooked to the cold water line, but let's start with small things first.)

In exchange, I'll bring cheese curds and beer. And, we can work on a fish fry - but let's start with every other week just to avoid culture shock.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Okay...I participated.

*waits for award/trophy*
Inflatable-Football-Championship-Trophy-Champion-Trophies-Stage-Props-Sport-Meeting-Hot-Toys-Children-Birthday-Party-Decorations.jpg_640x640.jpg

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
I desperately need guidance from a life coach and/or guru. Easton, please guide me through these trying times.
I know it's a bit cliche for a therapy session, but maybe you should start by closing your eyes.

Not now, and not all the time. Just when a Blues game is about to start.

Sit back, close your eyes, and play a clip of "When the Blues Go Marching In." Soak in a lengthy randomized montage of Spotify hockey sound effects. Every now and then have someone else mix in some Dan Kelly calls and highlights.

Bask in the nostalgia. Let it take you back to a better time and a happier place. When you feel perfectly centered, open your eyes, look at someone you love. Reset yourself this way whenever the Blues put you out of balance.

If that doesn't work, plan B is to break things. A lot of things. Start with cheap things that you don't care about, and slowly progress toward more expensive things you do. At some point you'll (probably) either becomes so physically drained that all outside concerns are forgotten, or you'll reach a point where the things you're about to break are more important to you than your cathartic release. These things you can't break are tangible reminders that there are more important things in life to you than Blues hockey. When you're feeling overwhelmed by the Blues, come back to them for a bit of perspective.

*Legal Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage resulting from attempting these suggestions, including but not limited to you, your relationships with any significant others, yours or anyone else's property, and your faith in humanity and/or any or all deities.*

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I learned new word. 'minion'.

But still don't get this thread. Its good to be stupid or lets just pretend its language thing.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I learned new word. 'minion'.

But still don't get this thread. Its good to be stupid or lets just pretend its language thing.

A minion is like a follower of disciple. @EastonBlues22 is creating an army for his eventual and and inevitable hostile takeover of all of HfBoards. Then all boards will live together in perfect harmony under the rule of our Supreme Leader, @EastonBlues22

Except Blackhawks fans, they will sentenced to life in internet jail.

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
And I want a white cat...and a scar under my left eye...and be shaved bald...and a henchman that throws hit hat, or shoe, whatever...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad